Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Planning and Ordering our Days (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 4Real Forums : Planning and Ordering our Days
Subject Topic: Chores Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ShannonJ
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Jan 11 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged Quote ShannonJ

Mackfam wrote:

I keep a box of alchohol pads in my purse, kitchen drawer, my book repair kit, in my desk drawer, in every bathroom, and in my van. EVERYWHERE! If I were Martha Stewart, alchohol wipes would make the top of my *It's a good thing* list!!!! Yes, you could just use a bottle of alcohol with a paper towel to wipe up (and I do that for bigger messes), but the little square pads soaked in alcohol, sealed in their own little envelope, are self-contained power houses of cleaning!

I've started purchasing hand-sanitizer as a school supply for the same reason. Vanilla-scented for the winter. Smells good and quickly cleans off any stray marks!

keac
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Jan 12 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged Quote keac

Mackfam wrote:
Wipes almost any stray mark off easily - from sheet protectors, laminated surfaces, walls, hardwood floors, toilet lids (I'm just sayin'! ).

The toilet?! Seriously?! You, too!!! And it wasn't the toddlers around here. Hmmm....

16 12 10 5 3
Back to Top View keac's Profile Search for other posts by keac

Sorry, you cannot post a reply to this topic.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 3
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version