Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Planning and Ordering our Days
 4Real Forums : Planning and Ordering our Days
Subject Topic: packing for a quick get-away Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
momwise
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 02 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged Quote momwise

Thank you for the welcome Angie!

I'm laughing again because my dh and I are leaving on a 5 day car trips next week and I've known for a year now and I'm still having trouble getting ready.    I think I need to get off the computer At least we have only ourselves to worry about!

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

UPDATE

I am shamefully delayed at updating this topic to thank EVERYONE for your help! During July, our family went for a trip to the beach and...

Words cannot express our beautifully the packing and unpacking went! We are going on another trip soon and I have NO stress about the packing/unpacking. I'm actually looking forward to it!

We were so well organized that while on vacation, we were given an opportunity to switch from our hotel lodging to a cabin *on the beach* and were able to say YES! We checked out of our hotel in <15 minutes! It was a bit of a challenge to go from a hotel stay to more of a camping stay but...we had ALL the basics we needed to get us off to a good start.

Jen, I especially thought of you when all our color-coded duffle bags were stacked on the bellhop cart .

I can't recommend this organization project highly enough!

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

leanne maree
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 10 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged Quote leanne maree

I have been watching and reading this thread. You ladies are certainly organised.
I am really pleased your get away was more relaxing for you.

I have taken some od your Ideas on board, and I thought I was organised,

Leanne

http://leannemaree.blogspot.com/
Back to Top View leanne maree's Profile Search for other posts by leanne maree Visit leanne maree's Homepage

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Aug 10 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Woo-hoo, Angie!!!! I know that makes things so much smoother!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!

Angie Mc wrote:
Jen, I especially thought of you when all our color-coded duffle bags were stacked on the bellhop cart .

So hilarious that my contribution would be color-coded bags!!!!   

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 3
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version