Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Domestic Church
 4Real Forums : Domestic Church
Subject Topic: Does anyone have or used.... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
cctabb
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Oct 29 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged Quote cctabb

The Big Book of Catholic Customs and Traditions for Childrens Faith Formation?

My dd's ccd teacher just dropped it off so I can substitute for her tomorrow. It is the first time I've seen this book and from what I have been able to look through it is great.

I was wondering if any of you have used it or seen it and what you think of it before I make an impulse buy.

Charlene

Oh, cool! A short quick prayer was just answered. Maybe The Big Guy wants me to buy this book.
Back to Top View cctabb's Profile Search for other posts by cctabb

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Oct 30 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged Quote JennGM

Did you buy it, Charlene? I have it, but it's not one I've used, but my interests and preferences might be different than yours. It's not wishy-washy, if that's what you're worried about!

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

cctabb
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Oct 30 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged Quote cctabb

Yes I bought it. It should be here by the end of the week. When I prayed to have something to better than what I have now shown to me, then this dropped into my lap unexpectedly I thought I'd better get on the ball.
(This is our second year with religious matterial I'm not pleased with.)

I had to give the teacher back her copy today, and now I am itching to get my copy. I can't wait to start. I am going to incorporate the crafts and ideas into the workbook we are now using in school.

While I was at BAM.com I bought all kinds of interesting religious education things and a bible! Ours got lost in one of our moves. I thought it was time to get a new one.

Charlene
Back to Top View cctabb's Profile Search for other posts by cctabb

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version