Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Living Learning (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 4Real Forums : Living Learning
Subject Topic: I need a really great planner Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
lapazfarm
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 26 2007 at 7:21pm | IP Logged Quote lapazfarm

I am also using the family centered press planner, 8.5 X 11 spiral bound and I LOVE it! It is the first planner I have ever been able to use successfully. I did not get any add-ons because I like to keep things light. There is plenty of space on each day to write everything I need and I love having all of the feast days right there available. I can also make lists of library needs or supplies to pick up in the saturday and sunday blocks. I don't know that the success I am having with it is due to anything special about the planner in particular, or just that am finally in a place mentally where I can use one. But either way I am really happy with it.

Back to Top View lapazfarm's Profile Search for other posts by lapazfarm Visit lapazfarm's Homepage

MicheleQ
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 26 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged Quote MicheleQ

JennGM wrote:
Jennifer, I do think Michele is working on the planner that starts January 2008. That's what I ordered last year. I'm eagerly awaiting the announcement, because I need to start planning my 2008 appointments!

I'm sorry I haven't been over here today so I missed it.

The 2008 planner should be available in a few weeks but pray for me please as I am doing this on my own. In previous year's my dh has always helped me but he's very busy with his job and I cannot ask him to do one more thing. Poor guy feels guilty enough and thinks he has let me down and yet he goes to work everyday and works long hours to provide for us. To me that is NOT letting me down!

I am also having printer (as in the guy who does my printing not the thing that sits on my desk) troubles. I am looking for a new one but no one can match the price and quality combo I get from my current guy. Trouble is that the service has gone downhill and it's not reliable.

ANYWAY, I DO have some Aug '07- July '08 planners for sale AND student planners if you missed out on them. I was persuaded to do another small printing run and I still have about 30 left (only small spiral though no large sizes) so get them while you can - they are selling fast.

If you go to the webpage and it doesn't show them for sale clear your cache and reload the page - they're there!

Back to Top View MicheleQ's Profile Search for other posts by MicheleQ Visit MicheleQ's Homepage

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sept 26 2007 at 10:05pm | IP Logged Quote JennGM

I'll be praying, Michele!

Are there only spiral bound left? Just checking to make sure. I need the hole punched planner.

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

MicheleQ
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 27 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged Quote MicheleQ

Yes, only spiral of the Aug '07- July '08. There WILL be hole punched ones available for the Jan. - Dec. 2008 but, as always, the Jan. - Dec. planners are only available in the small size (5.5" x8.5").

Back to Top View MicheleQ's Profile Search for other posts by MicheleQ Visit MicheleQ's Homepage

Sorry, you cannot post a reply to this topic.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 3
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version