Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Domestic Church
 4Real Forums : Domestic Church
Subject Topic: Liturgical wheel for young children Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Donna Marie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 23 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote Donna Marie

aussieannie wrote:
Donna Marie wrote:
Maybe I just need some coffee...

I'll have a giggle first...

Have you bought one already Donna or are you viewing a bigger version on the internet?

November 30 and December 1st are present on the 2007 and so I imagine it would have to be on 2008...(who could do without St Andrew's feast and the marking of the beginning of the Christmas Novena? )

sheesh..I really did need coffee...make mine mocha...I was spacing on the idea that I was looking at the beginning of one year and the END of another...The beginning of Advent 2007 and the end of Ordinary Time 2008....this is a brandy new one that I am holding in my hands. I am fine now, really! Thank you Anne for laughing with me, I really do hate to laugh alone

God love you!
Donna Marie from NJ
hs momma to 7dc

Finding Elegant Simplicity
Back to Top View Donna Marie's Profile Search for other posts by Donna Marie Visit Donna Marie's Homepage

Jenn Sal
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 24 2007 at 11:38am | IP Logged Quote Jenn Sal

Just read this post!

I've been printing out Aussieannie's pictures (thank you) and putting them on my church calender for the last two months. I wanted to see if I could keep up with it. It's been pretty easy so I'm now back to wanting the calender. I don't have wall space, but I'm thinking about doing the small ones??? Anyway....do I need to get the Companion To The Calender? I'm using Catholic Mosaic (thank you, Cay)and just ordered CHC"s A Year With God.

Help....Advice...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version