Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Planning and Ordering our Days
 4Real Forums : Planning and Ordering our Days
Subject Topic: Binder organization Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jillian
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 19 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote jillian

So I am making up my master home notebook/binder. We desperately need one but that's beside the point. Right now I have the following Tabs, not in any particular order:
1. Calendar and Dates (contains a master calendar for the year as well as my weekly to-dos and my monthly calendars)
2. Shopping Lists (contains my master pantry/fridge/freezer list, a shopping list template by store section, etc)
3. Addresses and Contact information (for family and friends not repairs)
4. recipes (great for recipes I see out and around town in magazines. or for recipes that require a little extra notation--especially my baking recipes)
5. Menus (contains templates for breakfast/lunch/dinner all on one.)
6. Daily Schedule (contains a master daily schedule, as well as my daily chore schedules)
7. Chore Schedules (contains my monthly and seasonal cleaning schedules)
8. Curriculum (contains a slot for curriculum to look for on sale/swap boards, in town and other things I might want to research, books that look interesting for different "subjects")
9. Goals (contains our family's goals--both individual and as a whole, master list of developmental milestones for dd, and "lesson plans"--which math/phonics/science games/experiments are planned)
10. Library Resources (what is checked out, what I need to put on hold, etc)
11. Master Home Repair List (model numbers, warranty information, contacts for repairmen)
12. Books read (both me and dd) and Field Trips (just documentation to look back on like a preschool "year book"
13. Skills Mastered (useful for trips to the pediatrician to let them know
14. Emergency Information (insurance information, emergency numbers, hospitals/doctors to be taken to, doctor contact, etc)

Now what I need is a liturgical calendar and ideally a list of daily readings for the year. All of the previous templates I got for free on donnayoung.org but she doesn't have Catholic resources for church organization. Anyone have a design/template/website that I could look at to find what I am looking for?
Back to Top View jillian's Profile Search for other posts by jillian

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 21 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

What kind of liturgical calendar are you looking for? For an actual calendar, I use the free one I get from church, and 3-hole punch it and place in a binder. Or are you looking for a list of specific feast days? I don't know about the daily readings.

CrunchyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 21 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote CrunchyMom

Jillian, I think that a lot of people here (including myself) use Michelle's Planner from Family-Centered Press. It comes three hole punched, so you could include it in your master binder if you chose.

I'm also going to move this to the Planning forum. I think you'll get more traffic there for this sort of thing.

[URL=http://mysymphonygarden.blogspot.com/]Lost in the Cosmos[/UR
Back to Top View CrunchyMom's Profile Search for other posts by CrunchyMom

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 21 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote JennGM

I'm like Lindsay, I like Michele's planners for the liturgical informaton. I have not found another source for online set up with readings and feasts that is printable. Women for Faith and Family have the citations for the monthly calendar.

Catholic Culture has an online source for monthly liturgical calendar, each day has links to the readings at USCCB.

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

jillian
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: June 21 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged Quote jillian

Thank you. I am not sure exactly which format I am looking for lol. I will check out some of the links you posted.
Back to Top View jillian's Profile Search for other posts by jillian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version