Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Planning and Ordering our Days
 4Real Forums : Planning and Ordering our Days
Subject Topic: What is your favorite school supply? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Poll Question: What is your favorite school supply?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [22.22%]
5 [18.52%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [22.22%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.70%]
2 [7.41%]
7 [25.93%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Mimip
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 27 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Mimip

juliana147 wrote:

I had to get back on here today and say that I found BLUE highlighters with post-it flags inside!!!

What a fun thread. Thanks again!!!

I have to say that the highlighters with flags are the single best invention for this Mama in the school supply department!!!!

Back to Top View Mimip's Profile Search for other posts by Mimip

Servant2theKing
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 27 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged Quote Servant2theKing

Juliana, it's veryh interesting that your dh wants to vote for clipboards! I think all the males in our house would heartily agree ~ they're always hunting for our clipboards!

Melinda, I think the entire poll really has to be redone now!!! How could we ALL forget chocolate?!?!? In fact, where's the chocolate emoticon mods?!?

Mimi, I've never owned a highlighter with flags ~ guess we aren't finished with this year's supplies after all!

JodieLyn
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Aug 27 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote JodieLyn

So funny you should ask Melinda.. a friend pointed this one out to me not long ago http://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/blog/homeschooling/the-homes choolers-back-to-school-list/

including...

Quote:
14. 15 Sam’s warehouse-sized bags of M&Ms for motivators. No, make that 17. So Mom has a couple bags for herself to get her through the times the motivators don’t help. Do M&M’s come in diet?

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education.
-Sir Walter Scott
Back to Top View JodieLyn's Profile Search for other posts by JodieLyn

SallyT
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 27 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged Quote SallyT

It was a tossup for me -- I LOVE the binders I bought my kids this year (zip-up ones that turn into messenger bags and have all kinds of cool pockets and compartments for whatever nifty things I might want to put in them).

But really, my most tried-and-true favorite supply is the Mead Primary Journal: the blank notebook with the primary-ruled pages with a blank space at the top for illustrations. We love those.

Sally

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version