Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Planning and Ordering our Days
 4Real Forums : Planning and Ordering our Days
Subject Topic: school planning binder? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ABAng
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: March 02 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote ABAng

Looking at the Evernote....wondering if I've got enough "tech savvy" to make proper use of it?
Back to Top View ABAng's Profile Search for other posts by ABAng Visit ABAng's Homepage

BlessedWith3SNP
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: May 12 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged Quote BlessedWith3SNP

I've got a yearly planner that I made up that I use. It's quite big. I call it the "beast"!

It works for me though. I'll include pics.

It's a 4" binder and that's what fits my particular needs.

I have my yearly school calendar in there with the weeks we're on and off. Green are weeks we're on, Red are breaks, and Blue is our summer vacation. We school year round though, and our vacation is about 5 weeks.

These are calendar pages that I hang up in the school room so that my kids can see when a break is coming up.

We use CHC, and my lesson plans for the kids go in there.
I photocopy the original plans that I bought so that I can separate the plans by week.

I bought file folders and taped the sides up to create pocket folders. I label them with my children's color codes, insert them in that weeks folder, and save tests, important papers, anything I think is important enough to be saved.

In the back I have sections for science experiment supplies, grades, attendance sheets for the school system, and art ideas.

Thanks for letting me share my binder.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version