Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Technical Help!
 4Real Forums : Technical Help!
Subject Topic: Searches - can only view first page Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
hmbress
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 09 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote hmbress

Lately when a search yields multiple pages of results, I can only view the first page of them. When I click on "next page" it will say something like "5 results found" with a blank page. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix? Thanks.

I tried with the phrase "stainless steel" in message body, all posts. Also tried the same with "Rightstart".

Kristie 4
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 09 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged Quote Kristie 4

You might have to change the date range for the search!

A Walk in the Woods

Back to Top View Kristie 4's Profile Search for other posts by Kristie 4 Visit Kristie 4's Homepage

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Sept 09 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Hi Heather,
I'm sorry you had this problem on the board today.      The moderators do know about it and it's a technical issue with the board's search feature. Hopefully, we'll be able to address it and fix it soon. Right now though, there isn't a fix for it. It sometimes helps to try to narrow your search parameters a bit to narrow the results you get. So, for example, on the stainless steel search, you could search by phrase instead of just searching any or all words, and maybe add "stainless steel pots" or "stainless steel sink". This narrows the search a bit and gets more results on the first page. Another option is to google search the board instead of using the board's search engine.

Sorry, Heather! Hope this helps!

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version