Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Planning and Ordering our Days (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 4Real Forums : Planning and Ordering our Days
Subject Topic: Have you revamped your day? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 22 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

You might find something helpful or amusing at this topic from 2009, strict bedtime.

We STILL have troubles getting the lights out at night .

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

mom2mpr
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 23 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged Quote mom2mpr

Angie Mc wrote:

Oh...I'm very detail impaired so I like to have broad principles to guide me. Here's one of my faves: morning is for schooling (however you define that), afternoon is for home care (however you define that ), evening is for projects, waking and bedtime are for personal care. Another view: morning is for the kids, afternoon is for the house, evening is for dad, and wake/bed is for me.

I am leaning towards something like this except mornings are for the house and me, late morning and afternoons are for school, evening is sports, late evening is bed and trying to figure out where my husband fits in    My family goes to bed late and gets up late and it drives me crazy-I like to have my work done midday so I can play! But, this is the best I can do right now. Thanks for helping me summarize

Sorry, you cannot post a reply to this topic.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version