Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Domestic Church
 4Real Forums : Domestic Church
Subject Topic: Stations of the Cross -- Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
KathrynTherese
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged Quote KathrynTherese

ALmom wrote:
The other thing we have done, has been to show up at the church on a Friday afternoon when no one is around and walk the stations in the church together where we can take time and talk about each station.
Janet

We do the same when we can, Janet. And my 4yo still blows kisses to Jesus .

We had a nice surprise this week. We were in the darkened church, just beginning the Stations (well, Samuel was only looking at his own picture in the book, but at least he was quiet!), when our pastor came in and saw us. He was going to have knee replacement surgery the following day, and my kids had made cards for him - they were so excited to be able to hand them to him in person! Then Father asked them to pray with him for his surgery and we all turned to the altar and said a Hail Mary with him.

You never know what nice gift the Lord will hand you when you are in His house!

opus gloriae
Back to Top View KathrynTherese's Profile Search for other posts by KathrynTherese Visit KathrynTherese's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version