Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Our Lady's Loom, Larder, and Laundry
 4Real Forums : Our Lady's Loom, Larder, and Laundry
Subject Topic: Little Women hospitality Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
St. Ann
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 03 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged Quote St. Ann

I remember reading that a couple of you moms wanted to start this program for your daughters. I was wondering what your impression is and if you would recommend it for family use with girls of different ages.
I am talking about the Ecce Homo Press program developed after the Little Flower girls club.

Hospitality

Wife and mother to Hannah '96, Maria '99, Dorothea '01, Helena '03
Back to Top View St. Ann's Profile Search for other posts by St. Ann Visit St. Ann's Homepage

Cay Gibson
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 03 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged Quote Cay Gibson

Stephanie,
My friend Karen has it and loves it. We're going to use it this year at our co-op. However, the hospitality course won't start until January because my friend's baby is due this month.

I have checked on this one and the b & w cover version offered at Emmanuel. They are the same. The one offered by Ecce Homo Press is the new and improved version.

mom to 5
Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks
Back to Top View Cay Gibson's Profile Search for other posts by Cay Gibson Visit Cay Gibson's Homepage

melanie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 13 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote melanie

We did this program with our homeschool group last year. It was a "having a baby" year for me, so I did as little as they would let me get away with... , But it seemed like a lot of fun. The girls in the group were around 10yo up through 16. The younger girls did Little Flowers. But, I think it could certainly be adapted for using with younger girls also.

slightlycrunchycatholic.blogspot.com
Back to Top View melanie's Profile Search for other posts by melanie Visit melanie's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version