Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: tough 1st trimester Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Tina
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 18 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged Quote Tina

Praying for you both, Nissa and Jennifer.

Back to Top View Tina's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Visit Tina's Homepage

asplendidtime
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 18 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged Quote asplendidtime

Praying Nissa.

Have you tried anything like Sea Bands? Apparently some ladies have had some success with those. I took Supermom Vitamins with my last pregnancy, when the fatigue was terrible, they did help a lot.

Mary 14,
Tim 13,
Jonah 12,
Josh 10,
Zoe 9,
Will 7,
Peter 6,
Laura-Mae 4,
Emily-Joy 2,
Genevieve & Gabriella 1
Back to Top View asplendidtime's Profile Search for other posts by asplendidtime Visit asplendidtime's Homepage

nissag
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 18 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged Quote nissag

Thank you so much, ladies. I can't tell you what it means to have you all praying me through this. I'm feeling like a bit of a baby about it all, but I'm really feeling drained.

I'm going to check out the Sea Bands the next time I'm out. And I'll try to remember to start drinking some nettle tea, taking some KyoGreen to pick me up a bit. Why is it I always feel un-prepared? I've done this now nine times - goodness sakes.

I have a feeling that this little one is going to be finicky. Just about every food presented to me grosses me out. I long to have enough energy to get out and walk and swim with the children. Summer is here and I don't want to miss it all curled up in the sofa...

Thanks again so much. God is good, and I'm blessed to have something to offer up for those whose suffering is so much greater than mine.

Blessings,

At Home With the Gadbois Family

Back to Top View nissag's Profile Search for other posts by nissag Visit nissag's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version