Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Mothering and Family Life
 4Real Forums : Mothering and Family Life
Subject Topic: Carnival of Toddlers! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ShawnaB
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: April 11 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged Quote ShawnaB

Don't miss the Canival of Toddlers, being hosted by Meredith over at Sweetness and Light. Posts are due by the evening of Thursday April 19th. It should be lively and quite entertaining....and helpful too!

Meredith
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 12 2007 at 12:27pm | IP Logged Quote Meredith

Shawna, I think you are my Guardian Angel, you beat me to the punch!! Thank you so much for mentioning the Carnival! It looks like it will be great!

For the details, I need any kind of entry, and it doesn't need to be on a blog. I'm happy to post about how you are getting along in your homeschool with your little ones, Toddlers up to Pre-school would be great!!

Please send them via PM or Email by April 19th!

Thanks so much, there will surely be something for usall to learn from each other!!

Back to Top View Meredith's Profile Search for other posts by Meredith Visit Meredith's Homepage

Meredith
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote Meredith

The Toddler Carnival is up!!

Sorry for the lateness of it, we've been having some birthday fun as well, but please take time to learn from these very wonderful Moms about what they are doing with their littlest people!!

Thanks for ALL who were able to contribute, and if I forgot anyone, please forgive me and send me your link!!! It's not too late to be included as I know this Carnival will be read again and again!!

Blessings! and Happy Reading!

Back to Top View Meredith's Profile Search for other posts by Meredith Visit Meredith's Homepage

ann@home
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: April 27 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged Quote ann@home

Oh my, I just can't thank you enough for that wonderful collection of wisdom and laughter. It truly has been helpful and made me realize I CAN do more for my 2 yr old terror-um, I mean angel !
thank you!
Ann
Back to Top View ann@home's Profile Search for other posts by ann@home

Meredith
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 27 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged Quote Meredith

Ann, I'm so glad you were able to check it out! I too learned so much for these lovely women and their little darlings!! Please visit again, we'll probably do it once a month as it was such a success!!

Blessings!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version