Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Introductions 2015 Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Janette
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Jan 26 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Janette

Hi Ladies!
I have enjoyed searching your forums on occasion and finally decided to register :) I am a homeschooling mom of 5 children. DD 4th grade, DS 1st grade, DS preschool, DD toddler, DD baby. We used Mother of Divine Grace curriculum. I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you!
Back to Top View Janette's Profile Search for other posts by Janette

jonesfamily08
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: June 15 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote jonesfamily08

Hello everyone! I'm a wanna be homeschooling mom of a 4 ½ year old daughter and almost 3 year old son. We plan to start a pre-K program in the fall.
Back to Top View jonesfamily08's Profile Search for other posts by jonesfamily08

guitarnan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 15 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote guitarnan

Hi and welcome to 4Real! How exciting to be starting your homeschooling journey. You'll find plenty of ideas, resources and helpful homeschoolers here.

MaryM
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: June 15 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged Quote MaryM

Welcome!

Our Domestic Church
Back to Top View MaryM's Profile Search for other posts by MaryM Visit MaryM's Homepage

cathhomeschool
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Texas Bluebonnets

Posted: June 16 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote cathhomeschool

Welcome, Jonesfamily!

And a belated welcome to Janette (from another Janette). I could have sworn I welcomed you before and others did too... but I don't see those posts now.       

I hope you both enjoy your time here and find some good resources and fellowship.

MotherhoodMisc
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: June 20 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged Quote MotherhoodMisc

Hi. I'm Amy. I hope this is the right place to introduce myself. I just found this forum yesterday, and am thrilled with this resource for Catholic homeschooling. I have three daughters, one in first grade, one in K4, and a three year old. I live in Wisconsin. I am a very new Catholic. I received the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and First Holy Communion at the Easter Vigil 2014. I love being Catholic, and I'm excited to look around this forum.
Back to Top View MotherhoodMisc's Profile Search for other posts by MotherhoodMisc

cathhomeschool
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Texas Bluebonnets

Posted: June 30 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged Quote cathhomeschool

MotherhoodMisc wrote:
Hi. I'm Amy. I hope this is the right place to introduce myself.

This is the right place!

Welcome, Amy! Congratulations on your recent anniversary!       I am a cradle Catholic and am so inspired by those coming into the faith as adults. They are beautiful witnesses to me.

There is so much information here that I hope you find helpful. Our 'search' function isn't the best, though. Sometimes using google to search the forum is better -- type "site:4real.thenetsmith.com XXXX" where the Xs are your search term.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version