Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Wednesday Shout Out! New Blog Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 17 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Devin and Michael are in Pullman Washington. I miss them! And it's exciting to watch their new life together unfold. It totally helps to have Google Hangout

So to keep my busy and distracted I started a new blog: Family Answers Fast. Please connect with me there, let me know what you think! My goal is to make myself available, share what I've learned that may be helpful to others, and to build relationships. There's lots of ways to connect...follow, like, comment, poll, ask a question, give an answer :) Hope to see you there!

I also edited my profile here to add an About Me page. It was super easy to set up and I had fun with it.

So what's new with you?

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

Bridget
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 17 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Bridget

Very nice, Angie, huge potential for helping families! Did you post wedding pictures somewhere?

Back to Top View Bridget's Profile Search for other posts by Bridget Visit Bridget's Homepage

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: July 17 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Bridget wrote:
Very nice, Angie, huge potential for helping families! Did you post wedding pictures somewhere?

Thanks, Bridget! What questions are you most often asked having to do with family life? What do you think is most helpful to families?

And NOOOOOO.... I haven't seen the wedding pictures - Devin and Michael just received them. We're figuring out a way to get some online to share. I'm trying to be patient but... .

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

Bridget
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 17 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Bridget

You have had so much going on!

I get a lot of how to shop with children, because I often shop with my bottom four. Also keeping them happy in the car, weeding out toys, managing the schedule and bedtime troubles. All the stuff you are so good at breaking down into manageable ideas.

Back to Top View Bridget's Profile Search for other posts by Bridget Visit Bridget's Homepage

pumpkinmom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 17 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged Quote pumpkinmom

Angie, the blog looks like it will be great! I'm working on a new blog too. Nothing different, but I just needed a fresh start. I hope to have it up in the next couple of weeks.

I'm finishing up some last minute summer projects before we start back to school on Monday. I think we are ready. I guess we will find out. I'm well organized and I just need to work on time management and we should have a great start. My oldest asked to start school earlier (normally have a 9am start time) so that he can get done earlier to have some time with friends since they don't start back to school for another month. This will be hard for me as I'm not a morning person. I may make myself a trip to the gas station every morning for some coffee or a soda. We don't have a coffee maker in our house and we are trying to give up the diet soda and don't normally keep it in the house anymore.

Back to Top View pumpkinmom's Profile Search for other posts by pumpkinmom

4 lads mom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 17 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged Quote 4 lads mom

Angie, I love visiting your blog....keep it up, Girl, we need sane people out there writing sane stuff.

JuliaT
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 19 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged Quote JuliaT

We are having a very laid back summer. We are enjoying swimming and fishing in the creek, gardening, trips to the farmer's market and freezing our purchases, baking, like rubarb dump cake and jam jam cookies and reading good books(The Little Princess, The Fellowship of the Ring.) It has been a beautiful summer for us full of poetic knowledge.

MusingsofaPrairieGirl
Back to Top View JuliaT's Profile Search for other posts by JuliaT

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version