Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Newbie to 4 Real Forums Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Rose
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 09 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged Quote Rose

+J.M.J.+
Jesus, I Trust in you!

Hi I'm Rose Ruhl I live in NE. I'm very excited to be a part of the 4Real Forums. I've wanted to be a part of a Catholic Homeschool Family like this. Praise God for this blessing! I have 12 living children and many in heaven. I have been homeschooling for 18years I have 5 children out of the house trying to fly they would say mom we are flying! I still have seven at home.
I love living history books and we take out around a 100 books from the library every six weeks. I enjoy teaching friends how to regenerate their bodies with live foods Raw and sprouted and herbs that nourish at the cellular level. My favorite thing to do is share my faith! The Divine Mercy message is very dear to my heart. I will leave with the conversion prayer Jesus gave to St. Faustina

Conversion Prayer
"O Blood and water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us I trust in you."

Jesus said if you say this prayer with a contrite heart on behalf of some sinner I will give them the grace for conversion. Know my daughter this prayer is ALWAYS heard and answered!!

Let's pray for the conversion of sinners,communist,atheist,terrorist,Muslims,gang members and for more conversion in our own hearts.

It is a real joy to be part of the 4Real Family!
I find JOY in my life when I put

Jesus first
Others nex
You *myself last!

Praise be Jesus and Mary, Now and Forever,

Rose Ruhl
Back to Top View Rose's Profile Search for other posts by Rose

hylabrook1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sept 09 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote hylabrook1

Hello, Rose! Welcome to 4Real! I hope you will enjoy being part of the 4Real community - your interests are quite varied - we look forward to your sharing your wisdom!

Peace,
Nancy
Back to Top View hylabrook1's Profile Search for other posts by hylabrook1

SeaStar
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sept 09 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged Quote SeaStar

Welcome, Rose-

Thank you for posting the wonderful conversion prayer!

SQUILT Music Appreciation
Back to Top View SeaStar's Profile Search for other posts by SeaStar

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Sept 09 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Welcome, Rose!

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

Zeliemum
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 10 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged Quote Zeliemum

Welcome Rose.

Rose
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: Sept 10 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged Quote Rose

+J.M.J.+
Jesus, I Trust in you!

Hi 4Real friends,

Love the name 4Real!

Thanks for the welcome it makes me feel part of the family. I was talking to my son yesterday that is in Maryland in the seminary and said he would have to meet some homeschoolers from Maryland or surrounding states. Mark is the second oldest in our family He is at Mt. St. Mary's Seminary in Maryland. He has a piano major and he has been in the seminary for three years. Our family is wanting to go east within the next 4 years to visit. We have never been to Maryland. We went to Michigan when another son had surgery on his heart, when he was three and the homeschool community was simply amazing how they welcomed us and made us feel part of the Catholic family.
Hopefully I will get to meet some homeschool famililes on this site and we can meet when we visit Mark.

Give thanks and praise to God always,
Rose

P.P.S.
Prayer,Patience and silence strengthens the soul is what St. Faustina has taught me.
Back to Top View Rose's Profile Search for other posts by Rose

4 lads mom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 10 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged Quote 4 lads mom

Rose, you are a jewel!!! So nice to see you here, and can’t wait to see you jump into the conversations!!
I LOVE the Divine Mercy Devotion as well.
Many welcomes!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version