Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Eagle Scout Court of Honor Prayers Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
guitarnan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 01 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged Quote guitarnan

Please pray for my son today...his long-anticipated Eagle Scout Court of Honor is this evening. We're so thrilled for him, but there are many last-minute things to do, so prayers will truly help all of us cope, particularly my son.

Eagle Scouts take on responsibilities along with the honors...the Scout Debt requires them to give back later in life, to encourage younger Scouts to persist and work toward their Eagle Scout rank, to offer assistance when called upon by other Scouters and, most importantly, to continue to live out the Scout Oath and Law. Please pray for my son as he assumes these responsibilities. I know he's up to the Eagle Challenge, but I also know your prayers will help him see the pathways he should follow when it's time for him to assist other Scouts and those around him.

I want to thank all of you who have prayed us through the last several months of project-seeking, planning, working (in snow), writing, interviewing and waiting. I cannot begin to tell you how much peace your prayers have brought to my family. Your prayers have really and truly made the difference, I can assure you.

Please accept my thanks for all of your prayers and know that I am praying for your intentions throughout the summer.

mom3aut1not
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 01 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged Quote mom3aut1not

Praying!

I hope some day to echo your request!

In Christ,

lapazfarm
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 01 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged Quote lapazfarm

Hooray for him! Quite an accomplishment.
Praying it all goes smoothly and your son becomes all that the title of Eagle Scout implies.

Back to Top View lapazfarm's Profile Search for other posts by lapazfarm Visit lapazfarm's Homepage

Carole N.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 02 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged Quote Carole N.

What an exciting day for your entire family! And such a wonderful time to be receiving his Eagle. Keeping you and your family and especially your ds in prayer.

hylabrook1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: July 02 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote hylabrook1

Congratulations on this honor! Praying the COH goes well - this is a big moment.

Peace,
Nancy
Back to Top View hylabrook1's Profile Search for other posts by hylabrook1

imcatholic
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: July 02 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged Quote imcatholic

Praying - and a little jealous- ds is going to be 18 Sep 3rd and still has to get his project approved!! I am getting gray hair over this!! Congratulations I hope it goes well.

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 03 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote mariB

Wonderful and congratulations and praying for your intentions! May God grant your son the grace in all of this...

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

guitarnan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: July 03 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged Quote guitarnan

It was a lovely ceremony - everything a mother could wish for. Thanks for your prayers!

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 03 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

Oh, I missed this. Congratulations!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version