Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Domestic Church
 4Real Forums : Domestic Church
Subject Topic: Free Catholic Coloring Pages Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Mary Fifer
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 19 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged Quote Mary Fifer

Dear all,

We have just finished building 70+ web pages with hundreds of Catholic coloring pages to print and thought we'd let you know about them in case you have little ones who would like to spend any summer days coloring. If you know of others who would be interested you can forward this to them, too.

The pages are long with 3 lists of links to different kinds of coloring pages. The first list is a Catholic list that covers many liturgical feasts and Catholic topics. The second list covers the Mysteries of the Rosary and the third list covers general subjects of interest and are linked to our other website. We will add more as time goes. There are only modest pictures on both sites (A-Z is ours, too). Please let us know if we have overlooked anything untoward :-)

http://www.roman-catholic-catechism.com/coloring-pages-to-pr int.html

If the link doesn't work the one below should

Mary

St. Anne's Helper
www.roman-catholic-catechism.com
www.A-Z-Worksheets.com
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Catholic_Ebook

Back to Top View Mary Fifer's Profile Search for other posts by Mary Fifer Visit Mary Fifer's Homepage

Chris V
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 19 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged Quote Chris V

Thank you, Mary! How wonderful!

The links don't works (in terms of just clicking on them), but it is easy just to copy and paste the web address into my browser bar.

I went to the homepage then clicked on "free coloring pages" on the left...and there they were!

I'm definitely going to bookmark your page! Thanks for such a helpful resource !

Back to Top View Chris V's Profile Search for other posts by Chris V

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version