Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Our Lady's Loom, Larder, and Laundry
 4Real Forums : Our Lady's Loom, Larder, and Laundry
Subject Topic: getting old toilet clean Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Alison
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Dec 15 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged Quote Alison

One of my sons has just moved in to a "new" place with a badly stained toilet. He is not keen to use lots of chemicals. i sugested baking soda and vinegar(yes I know they're still chemicals but that the sort of thing he wants sugestions for)I wondered if anyone else could offer ideas
thanks in advance
Alison
Back to Top View Alison's Profile Search for other posts by Alison Visit Alison's Homepage

Erin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 16 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged Quote Erin

Alison

Lovely to hear from you I highly recommend an Enjo product, designed for toilets. It removes the build up of calcium, works great with septic toilets too. If you do a google search for Enjo they would put you in touch with your local rep. Their other products are fantastic too, no chemicals!

Back to Top View Erin's Profile Search for other posts by Erin Visit Erin's Homepage

Alison
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged Quote Alison

thanks for that Erin, Andrew and his flatmates will be very pleased!
Back to Top View Alison's Profile Search for other posts by Alison Visit Alison's Homepage

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

...Pumice stone?

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

Fe2h2o
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged Quote Fe2h2o

Which is the toilet one? I _love_ my enjo, but my toilet is appalling:-( I haven't tried anything other than brushing it though. Is that the calcium dissolver (_why_ have I not thought to try it on the toilet? I've even tried _Coke_ on it!)

Erin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 18 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged Quote Erin

Fe

Yes it is the calcium dissolver (3/4 the way down the page)

AREA OF USE            Bathroom, Toilet etc. To remove stubborn stains such as calcium, rust and mould. Always dilute and rinse off thoroughly as it is a natural bleach – test on inconspicuous area first. Not suitable for marble, granite, gold and brass. Use to assist Combi Wiper on windows that have bore water stains.

Back to Top View Erin's Profile Search for other posts by Erin Visit Erin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version