Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: can we talk bra ? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
florasita
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Oct 26 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged Quote florasita

That being a brazier not slang for brother With all the help for leggings , skirts etc. maybe we can get some good bra suggestions going here
I so need a good bra since gaining wieght . I need an almost all cotton bra . I have sports bras but I'm sick of them .I used to get a real nice snap in the back cotton bra made by warner for not to much but that was about 10 yrs ago and just cannot find anything . Going to a bra section is so difficult to find anything . If I had a specific brand name and make would really help. Sports bras are ok but as I get older I find they hurt me to get them on and once on they hurt my back .
Ideas or suggestions please

May I rise & rest with words of Gratitude on my Breath
May I have the Heart & Mind of a Child in my Depth
May I forever remember to be a Light
May Peace Love & Hope be My Sight
Back to Top View florasita's Profile Search for other posts by florasita Visit florasita's Homepage

sewcrazy
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Oct 27 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged Quote sewcrazy

Not sure of your size (and not asking either ) but if you have a Lane Bryant near you, they have store personal trained to properly fit a bra and the best selection of comfortable, fitting bras. They carry a wide range of bra sizes not just "plus size".

Lane Bryant's house brand has a good structured 90% cotton bra. Goddes also has a good bra, as well as Just My Size.

For years I wore improperly fitting bras. And my back and shoulders always ached. I was finally taught how to properly wear a bra, and the difference is incredible. I can't buy a bra off the rack. I have to take in the back so the back strap fits properly, but I have enough cup coverage. My front bits are very ..ehm.. large

SusanMc
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Oct 27 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged Quote SusanMc

I have a very small chest but large cup size so I NEVER can find anything that fits in the store. I can't recommend highly enough the online store, Break Out Bras. I spend a small fortune on well fitting undergarments but they make a huge difference in comfort and stamina for me so they are worth it.
Back to Top View SusanMc's Profile Search for other posts by SusanMc

teachingmyown
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Oct 27 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged Quote teachingmyown

How funny! I was going to come on and ask about the same thing this morning. I am transitioning from nursing bras and need a good, supportive non-underwire bra. I was wondering if anyone had a favorite.

I think I have ordered from Break Out Bras before. I will have to look there.

Remembering Today
Back to Top View teachingmyown's Profile Search for other posts by teachingmyown Visit teachingmyown's Homepage

LisaD
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Oct 27 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote LisaD

I'll put in a word for Break Out Bras, too! Great customer service and prices.

happymama
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Oct 27 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged Quote happymama

No suggestions. None. The favorite part of my day is when I can take the thing off in the evening & put on my PJs. ;)
Back to Top View happymama's Profile Search for other posts by happymama

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version