Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Living Literature
 4Real Forums : Living Literature
Subject Topic: Ireland: Land of Saints and Scholars Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
joyfulmamaof3
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: May 10 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged Quote joyfulmamaof3

Is this unit study archived anywhere? I would love to have a copy and didn't see it available on "Mater et Magistra".
Back to Top View joyfulmamaof3's Profile Search for other posts by joyfulmamaof3

SuzanneG
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: May 10 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneG

Are you talking about the one that was in Heart and Mind a couple years ago?

Back to Top View SuzanneG's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneG

joyfulmamaof3
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: May 10 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged Quote joyfulmamaof3

Yes, that's the one. Mater et Magistra has a few of Heart and Mind's articles archived, by this is not one of them. By chance, do you have a link to it? Thank you!

Joy
Back to Top View joyfulmamaof3's Profile Search for other posts by joyfulmamaof3

MaryM
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: May 11 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged Quote MaryM

If it's not at Mater et Magistra I don't think it is linked anywhere else. We can check with Margot.

One of us who have a copy could photocopy it for you and send it.

Our Domestic Church
Back to Top View MaryM's Profile Search for other posts by MaryM Visit MaryM's Homepage

joyfulmamaof3
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: May 11 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged Quote joyfulmamaof3

MaryM wrote:
If it's not at Mater et Magistra I don't think it is linked anywhere else. We can check with Margot.

One of us who have a copy could photocopy it for you and send it.

I would greatly appreciate that!
Thank you so much.

Joy

margot helene
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: May 12 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote margot helene

I finally obtained some of the old files from the former editors, so let me check through the disks and see if that article is there. If so, what's the best way to get it to you?

Edited to add: I checked the disks they sent me and that unit study is not on them. I only got digital files of 3 issues. All the other Heart and Mind digital files were lost in a computer crash. So the only option is for someone to photocopy and send it to you. I am supposed to someday be getting all the back issues, but I haven't seen them yet
Margot

Back to Top View margot helene's Profile Search for other posts by margot helene Visit margot helene's Homepage

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: May 15 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

I'm very late to this thread - I think I was probably out of town when it first started...

margot helene wrote:
I only got digital files of 3 issues. All the other Heart and Mind digital files were lost in a computer crash. So the only option is for someone to photocopy and send it to you. I am supposed to someday be getting all the back issues, but I haven't seen them yet

Margot - I have all the back copies of Heart and Mind including the unit study pull-outs all the way back to 2004. And...I also have back copies of the magazine from before that, when it was Catholic Home Educator all the way back to Lent 1995. If I can ever help you gather resources - they won't be digital, but we can do some scanning - let me know. I'd love to help complete the archives at Mater et Magistra.

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version