Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: blogger help Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
florasita
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: April 27 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote florasita

Ladies I need some help with one of my blogs at blogger.com
It is wierd but our homeschool blog all the side bar elements moved to the bottom of the blog . I haven't a lue what happened but it is frustrating because people who visit don't have any idea they are even there unless they are to read thru each and every post and arrive at the bottom of the blog .
   I really do not wish to begin this blog all over again . If need be I can but I already have 3 other blogs and to begin again on this one I would not like to loose everything on it .
Have any of you encountered this before ? anyway to fix it ? for now I'll try searching blogger for helps on this prob I've messed a bit with the blog but a tad worried I may end up deleting everything ;-)
I do not know html at all unless someone explains very simply what to type and place where etc.
   I do appreciate any help you may have to give . Thanks so much for reading this far :-)
Roxie

May I rise & rest with words of Gratitude on my Breath
May I have the Heart & Mind of a Child in my Depth
May I forever remember to be a Light
May Peace Love & Hope be My Sight
Back to Top View florasita's Profile Search for other posts by florasita Visit florasita's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 27 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Hi Roxie! I was helping a friend the other day with her blog and this happened...only a week a go or so..and my memory is SO bad..I think the template may have been changed? Have you done that recently?

Or, I think I might have gone into layout and tried to drag the 'gadgets' from the bottom back up to the sidebar..

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

florasita
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 28 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged Quote florasita

Anne I think I may have messed up the html in the elements when deleting a picture but not sure why it would effect all the sidebar elements . Then I thought to do the drag thing but when I go to do this it shows that they are already on the side not on the bottom so it is really confusing .
I'm in one of those moments where I'm asking myself " why am I doing this ?" blogs that is thinking just drop the blogs and get out in the garden ;-)
   if you remember what your friend did just e-mail me ok .
oh yes by the way we are expecting snow and rain tomorrow lol

May I rise & rest with words of Gratitude on my Breath
May I have the Heart & Mind of a Child in my Depth
May I forever remember to be a Light
May Peace Love & Hope be My Sight
Back to Top View florasita's Profile Search for other posts by florasita Visit florasita's Homepage

Sorry, you cannot post a reply to this topic.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version