Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Daily Prayer for Financial Needs Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jhigdon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged Quote jhigdon

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We need to get work done on our van (again) and have now basically no savings left. We don't have money to tithe for church on Sunday, for groceries, or gas until my husband gets paid again next Tuesday. Plus we were not able to pay our van payment (we will double up when he gets paid).

We are now worried that, for the first time ever in ten years of marriage, we might not be able to make our mortgage payment.

Please pray for an answer for us. We just don't know what to do anymore.
Back to Top View jhigdon's Profile Search for other posts by jhigdon

Leocea
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Oct 08 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged Quote Leocea

Please pray for our financial situation. Due to too much debt, my mismanagement and some unforseen cirumstances, we are behind on our bills. Many are a month or so late. I have made arrangements with some, but we are still having difficulty. Once we are caught up, things will be tight but will be okay. I especially need to catch up with my mortgage, which is now late. We are not in danger of foreclosure, but we are now a month behind.
I am just not sure how to catch up. We have a new baby, and my mind is not wrapping around the numbers as it should. I need to be able to focus on this and figure out some things. Please pray for a miracle for us! I will keep all of you in my prayers too.

Your sister in Christ,

Leocea
Back to Top View Leocea's Profile Search for other posts by Leocea

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

Continuing to pray for all these intentions.

Becky Le
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged Quote Becky Le

Please pray for me and my family. Our financial situation is not good and it is tearing our family apart. I am stressed all the time and am in a very dark place right now. Christmas is coming and not only do we not have money for gifts everything around the house seems to be picking right now to break down. I can't get my husband to work with me and deal with this situation. I feel very alone and at the end of my rope. I am trying to get some part time work but am getting no responses which is even more depressing.

I'm trying hard to be grateful for my 5 healthy children and the roof over our head (for now) but it is hard to stay positive and to find God in all of this. I can hardly even pray right now so please, please pray for me.   

Bridget
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged Quote Bridget

Praying Becky, and for everyone in tough situations.

Back to Top View Bridget's Profile Search for other posts by Bridget Visit Bridget's Homepage

jdostalik
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote jdostalik

Becky,
You are in my prayers, as is everyone who is struggling financially in this terrible economy.

Let the Little Ones Come

Back to Top View jdostalik's Profile Search for other posts by jdostalik Visit jdostalik's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Praying for all the needs of the ladies here, may God relive your burdens through Our Lady's powerful intercession.

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Thank you for bringing this here as well Steph, I'll be placing my hands on my Our Lady of Perpetual Help picture for you and all the ladies, every night, asking her to interceed for these important prayer requests.

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

pixilated_momma
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged Quote pixilated_momma

Hello ... In need of prayers for the debt hovering over us. When my husband was laid off last year, we had to put our rent on the credit card (either that or be on the street). That and all the preterm labor visits to the doctor with this last pregnancy has left us with a $9K debt hanging over us.

Eek.

We've got decent jobs but it's enough for the basics, not to bring down the debt at all.

Double eek.

Please, please pray for a miracle regarding this. I just don't see how we're going to avoid filing for bankruptcy at some point, but DH is vehemently opposed to doing so. Not sure what the option is.

Triple eek.

Please pray that we can keep peace in our hearts and continue to give our children a happy and loving home despite all the stress and numbing worries that grab hold of us now and then.

Thank you so much for your prayers. Know, all, that you are in mine as well.

Back to Top View pixilated_momma's Profile Search for other posts by pixilated_momma Visit pixilated_momma's Homepage

pixilated_momma
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged Quote pixilated_momma

Becky Le wrote:
I am stressed all the time and am in a very dark place right now. Christmas is coming and not only do we not have money for gifts everything around the house seems to be picking right now to break down.    

Oh, Becky, I understand how hard it is. Oh, boy do I understand. Please know I am praying for you.

I've been scouring the Internet for ideas of what to make the kids for Christmas. Thank God for felt, paper and imagination ... I wish I could buy them neat things, but it's going to be another handmade Christmas this year. The plus from that is that the kids then get into making stuff too and don't feel as left out as when we are buying gifts for one another.

Back to Top View pixilated_momma's Profile Search for other posts by pixilated_momma Visit pixilated_momma's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Praying Vee, this must be very hard for you all, asking God to grant you the miracle you seek!

StephG
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote StephG

Praying here too!

Patiently waiting to meet 9 more who have already gone home.
Back to Top View StephG's Profile Search for other posts by StephG

guitarnan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote guitarnan

I am praying for all of these important intentions!

pixilated_momma
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged Quote pixilated_momma

Thank you for the prayers ...

I am also praying for folks in the similar boat that we're in ...

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

More prayers coming for all...

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

drmommy
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged Quote drmommy

Prayers going up for all of you. Financial worries are the worst and just eat away at your peace.
Back to Top View drmommy's Profile Search for other posts by drmommy

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Praying for all the dear ladies here, daily. Placing you all under Our Lady of Perpetual Help's patronage and care.

Is there any updates, good or not so good that I could update the orginal post with?

StephG
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote StephG

Hi ladies! Praying for all of your intentions while continuing to ask for prayer for our finances.

The good news is a)my health is looking up and b)we may have found an answer to our transportation issues. I'll keep y'all updated as things progress.

God bless!

Patiently waiting to meet 9 more who have already gone home.
Back to Top View StephG's Profile Search for other posts by StephG

MaryAnne
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote MaryAnne

Who Hoo!!! Steph!! Glad to hear that you may have some long overdue GOOD new!! Looking forward to the update!
Back to Top View MaryAnne's Profile Search for other posts by MaryAnne

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 22 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged Quote mariB

I am just so thankful. I, of all people, have just secured a job for a really amazing salary and can still homeschool and be with our family!

I feel so blessed...our whole family does!

Thank you dearest Mother Mary for your intercession!

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

<< Prev Page of 3 Next >>
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version