Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Daily Prayer for Financial Needs Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Please join us daily in offering this prayer for all those ladies on our board who are in need and for your own finanical intentions, whether they be, job employment, money concerns or the selling of a home in difficult times.

If you would like your intentions offered here daily, please post below your request, it will be added to this original post (right under the prayer) by one of the moderating ladies.

When your prayers are answered, don't forget to post again, we will be very pleased to add the happy update!

To Our Lady of Perpetual Help for Financial Aid

Realizing, dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, that thou art our perpetual help not only in spiritual but also in temporal necessities, we approach thee with submissive and humble hearts because we have a child-like and affectionate trust in thy power and goodness, beseeching thee to assist us in our present financial worry (the needs of all those mentioned and our own personal needs.) Owing to untoward circumstances which have arisen in our lives, we are in dire want and pecuniary embarrassment, being unable to meet our honest debts.

We are not asking, dearest Mother, for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. We merely beg of thee that assistance which will enable us to satisfy our most pressing obligations. We believe, dear Mother of God, that thou art the Queen of Heaven and Earth, and as such, the instrument and special dispenser of thy divine Son's graces; that thou hast acquired by virtue of thy wonderful dignity, a sweet jurisdiction over all creation. We believe that thou art not only rich and bountiful, but extremely kind and generous to all thy loving and devoted children. We plead with thee, therefore, dear Mother, to obtain for us the help we so urgently need in our present financial difficulty. We thank thee, glories of thy miraculous picture. Amen.

Prayers for the following:

MariB: Their business and financial needs now and in the future. (prayers answered below)
Amyable: Friends, dealing with medical costs and inability to work and earn money due to injury.
LisaR: House repair costs, dh's work and general financial needs.
StacyLynn: For medical bill to be covered by insurance and prayers for current financial situation.
Willa: For trust expenses resulting from the stock market drop and for dh's freelance work and peace of mind. ** Prayers still greatly needed.
Paula in MN: For the mounting costs in a legal custody battle.
mellyrose: For God's will in the discernment for dh's employment and for the children's care while working part-time.
tallulah23: For financial situation and mortgage concerns.
Tracy Q: For the financial needs for their very expensive jaw surgery for dd and house repairs.
cindydodd: Prayers to be relieved from debt and a suitable budget that meets daily needs.
jhigdon: Prayers for general financial situation
Mary K: General financial situation
Cay Gibson: For peace, discernment, finances
Leocea: General financial situation
StephG: Medical bills and finances ~ extra worries now Steph's battling cancer.
pixilated_momma: General financial worries, fears of bankrupcy
Gloria JMJ: General financial needs and concerns
dakotamidnight: Mortgage concerns and house repairs.
Tina P: General financial worries and needs.
CatholicMommy: For God's Will and help with financial concerns.

Prayers Answered:

Mary G: The urgent sale of their home, miracle needed! UPDATE: Prayers answered, house sold. Deo Gratias!
MariB: Mari has been blessed with a well paying job that still allows her to homeschool and be with her family.Deo Gratias!
Becky Le: General financial worries UPDATE: Debt paid off and good financial plan now successfully in place.Deo Gratias!

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

Mary G
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged Quote Mary G

Thanks Anne for doing this ... the prayer is beautiful!

As many of you know, we still haven't sold our house in Colorado. We're asking for a miracle as ... with the market downturn and the dearth of home sales ... we are setting the end of February as the time to decide whether we stay here or go back to Colorado....

Please pray for a miracle ... but especially pray for us to know what God wants us to do and how to do it.

my website that combines my schooling, hand-knits work, writing and everything else in one spot!
Back to Top View Mary G's Profile Search for other posts by Mary G Visit Mary G's Homepage

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged Quote mariB

Thank you, Anne. I will come here daily. We are struggling as we are self employed and my husband designs, makes, and sells fine jewelry.
Very few want to buy right now.

Our bills and financial obligations are really piling up...

Please pray for us, for direction, for ideas, and new changes. And...for people, if at all possible to come in and buy.

Thank you.

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

amyable
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged Quote amyable

For a dear homeschooling mom friend of mine (whose family, interestingly enough, has ties to an "Our Lady of Perpetual Help" ministry - I'll have to show her this prayer!) - her husband is injured and about to undergo surgery, which is preventing him from working both of his jobs in order to meet their obligations (which I'm sure are now greater due to the medical costs).

Thank you, friends!

Back to Top View amyable's Profile Search for other posts by amyable

LisaR
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged Quote LisaR

Please pray that we can pay for our home repairs, and our daily bills/obligations. Dh works for the Church, and tithes are way down. I will be keeping you all in prayer! thank you so much for starting this thread.
love,

Paul 14
Thomas 11
Dominic 8
Maria Gianna 5
Isaac Vincent 9/21/10! and...
many little saints in heaven!
Back to Top View LisaR's Profile Search for other posts by LisaR

StacyLynn
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote StacyLynn

I received news that a very large medical bill was denied by my insurance company.
I have starting the appeal process.

We have had a string of financial situations over the last few months.
We really need an end...

Thank you for praying.

Back to Top View StacyLynn's Profile Search for other posts by StacyLynn

Willa
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged Quote Willa

My husband got a call from the broker of a trust we had set up years ago. We have to come up with 20,000 dollars for payments because of the way the stock market has been going... the trust is supposed to pay for its own maintenance but apparently hasn't been able to do that.

So if you just pray for my husband's peace and counsel as sole provider of our family, that would probably sum up our request since the hardest part is the stress for him.... he is a freelance worker and of course the economy has affected most small business owners.

Take Up and Read
Back to Top View Willa's Profile Search for other posts by Willa

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 09 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

We need prayers regarding our mounting legal expenses for the custody case. At this point we are $30,000 in the hole with no end in sight.

mellyrose
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 09 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged Quote mellyrose

For my family. For DH to determine if he should stay in his current job and hope things improve, or if he needs to look at changing jobs. Whether he stays or goes, that things improve so we can meet our obligations.

Also, to determine if he should remain in commissioned sales or pursue something completely different. His health won't allow him to return to service/installs, so it would likely have to be a completely different industry, since all sales jobs in his industry are 100% commission.

For me to find reliable and calm child care for all 3 of my children so I can continue to homeschool and work part-time. A wonderful homeschooling mom watches my kids for me now, but she has severe stresses of her own and I'm not sure if she'll be able to continue. And for my part-time efforts to be sufficient.

Thank you for the lovely prayer! I will keep all in my daily intentions.

Pictures of our Life
Back to Top View mellyrose's Profile Search for other posts by mellyrose

tallulah23
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: March 03 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged Quote tallulah23

For a situation that happened yesterday with a credit card that was apparently closed without our knowledge. Long and short of it the funds that were supposed to come from the line of credit to pay an expense are no longer there and the money was, instead, drained from our checking account. Now we have no money to pay our mortgage or other bills until we resolve the matter or open a new line of credit.

Thank you for your prayers.

Back to Top View tallulah23's Profile Search for other posts by tallulah23 Visit tallulah23's Homepage

TracyQ
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 13 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged Quote TracyQ

This is such a blessing!

Please add us to your list as well.....

Our daughter (youngest) needs orthodontia, along with a major jaw surgery, which is a two year process, and will be extremely costly. We are trying to get out of major debt already, and our home needs a new roof. We know God has a plan, but we could use some prayer support, that God would provide in particular for what our daughter needs, as she is our priority, and main concern.

Thank you all so much!
Yours in Christ,
Tracy Q.

homeschooling in 15th year in Buffalo, NY
Back to Top View TracyQ's Profile Search for other posts by TracyQ

cindydodd
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: June 12 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged Quote cindydodd

We need to get out of debt and be able to have a budget include all we need. Thank you
Cindy
Back to Top View cindydodd's Profile Search for other posts by cindydodd

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 12 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Thank you Cindy for your prayer request, praying for your needs!

Does anyone have an update on their prayer requests at this stage? More prayers needed, prayers answered?

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

jhigdon
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged Quote jhigdon

I have not posted here in a such a long time, but was so happy to see this thread. Our financial situation has been such a source of stress, not just for me, but for my husband and I, and it has been something I have not been able to have any peace about for quite some time. I will be printing out this novena and putting it in my brievary, where I will say it with faith. Faith that Mary will intercede for us and bring us back to where we need to be.

God Bless you all.
Back to Top View jhigdon's Profile Search for other posts by jhigdon

Willa
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote Willa

DH's freelance work is not bringing in enough to cover much more than our mortgage -- we are mostly living on savings.

We have a lot that has been for sale for a couple of years -- selling it would help us get our house sale-ready so we could move to a place where it is less expensive to live and where possibly I could get some part time work to help with expenses.

I want God's will for this but would like to lay it down here for that reason, because I know this is a fruitful place for His graces -- praying for everyone's intentions.

In Jesus through Mary,

Take Up and Read
Back to Top View Willa's Profile Search for other posts by Willa

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Thank you 'J' for your prayer request, I will remember it daily in my Our Lady of Perpetual Help prayer.

Thank you for the updates Willa, praying for all your financial needs!

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

J,
What a heartfelt and humble prayer! I will add my prayers as you seek God's will in this and all things. May Our Lady grant you her tender assistance!

Willa,
I'm glad for the update. You have been in my daily prayers, and I didn't want to ask for an update in case that seemed too intrusive. Your family remains in my prayers as you seek God's will in this. Now that I know that you're trying to sell that lot, I'll ask St. Joseph specifically for that intention! I want to tell you how much I wish you could stay on that idyllic mountain that is so beautiful! But, that might not be God's will, so I'll just say, may your hearts find joy and peace in His will whatever it is for your family!

May the poverty and trustful obedience of the Holy Family be a dear consolation and inspiration for all of us!

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

Mary K
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged Quote Mary K

Dear ladies,
We would appreciate prayers for our general financial situation.
thank you and God bless,
Mary-NY
Back to Top View Mary K's Profile Search for other posts by Mary K

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

I'm praying for all of your intentions, and ours regarding legal expenses as well.

Cay Gibson
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote Cay Gibson

I'm just now seeing this! What a beautiful place for us all to hold hands and pray. Thank you, Anne.

I just posted an update in a prayer post but I'll add it here as well. Contract negotiations are over and will be read tonight. Voting takes place tomorrow. By Friday we'll know if they strike or not.

Please pray for peace, discernment, finances. Thank you!

mom to 5
Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks
Back to Top View Cay Gibson's Profile Search for other posts by Cay Gibson Visit Cay Gibson's Homepage

Page of 3 Next >>
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version