Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Prayer of Thanksgiving Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
guitarnan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged Quote guitarnan

I am so thankful for Tim, Elizabeth, our selfless group of moderators, and our caring and loving members and lurkers.

Thank you, once again, for giving of yourselves, for praying for our intentions, for sharing what makes Catholic homeschooling and family life work - and for allowing all of us to help bear those heavy crosses.

There are so many times in life when we feel overwhelmed, truly crushed by our burdens. I know I can run to my 4Real sisters (and brothers) and ask for help at any time. You've helped me and so many others carry those crosses. I hope I can return the favor in some small way when my time comes.

May God bless everyone who works to make this site happen - the technical folks, the volunteer moderators, the moms who share their hearts and hopes with all of us.

You change lives. People you'll never meet call me up and ask for your prayers, because they know God listens to you. You give hope to the hopeless and help to those in need...May God reward you for your devotion to His commandments to love others as we love Him.

joann10
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged Quote joann10

guitarnan wrote:

May God bless everyone who works to make this site happen

You all have my prayers also!
Back to Top View joann10's Profile Search for other posts by joann10

Tina P.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged Quote Tina P.

Ditto.

marihalojen
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 06 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged Quote marihalojen

Nancy, you have written what is in my heart!

SSR = Sailing, Snorkling, Reading
Back to Top View marihalojen's Profile Search for other posts by marihalojen Visit marihalojen's Homepage

msclavel
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 06 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged Quote msclavel

Oh Nancy! You made me cry. All true. Thank be to God for this great gift.
Back to Top View msclavel's Profile Search for other posts by msclavel

TracyQ
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged Quote TracyQ

Nancy,
    I've been wanting to share what's in my heart in thanksgiving for this place, those who make it possible, and all who are here to support, encourage, lift up, pray for, and love.

I agree, people ask me to post my prayers HERE particularly, because this is a very special and powerful place of prayer. I am so convinced of that, I cannot tell you. And I've committed myself to come here much more, to pray more specifically (rather than generally), and to participate more fully in a very important place of prayer.

You have written what's in my heart as well. THANK YOU GOD for this place, and THANK YOU ALL for being here, and giving yourselves all in humble obedience and love to Him.

With Love and Thankfulness,
Tracy Q.

homeschooling in 15th year in Buffalo, NY
Back to Top View TracyQ's Profile Search for other posts by TracyQ

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 06 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: May 07 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Nancy, Joann, Tina, Jennifer, Maria, Tracy, Paula, and all 4Real prayer warriors, thank *you* for your prayer requests, prayers, posts, and words of encouragement and gratitude. I feel this is a very place too...where so many open their hearts and souls to the grace of God. We are so blessed!

Thank YOU and Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

cathhomeschool
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Texas Bluebonnets

Posted: May 07 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged Quote cathhomeschool

Thank you, ladies. Angie is right -- we are so blessed. It is a priveledge to serve you all and to pray for you. And I am always so grateful for the prayers offered for me as well!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version