Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Our Lady of Good Remedy and Care
 4Real Forums : Our Lady of Good Remedy and Care
Subject Topic: Rash on ME?! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
juststartn
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 12 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged Quote juststartn

Ok, ladies. Help!

I looked down at myself last night, and realized that I had developed a rash--across my chest, over my shoulders, up my neck about 2/3ds. REDDDD with whiteheads.

Now, it has not spread. It does not itch. It does hurt a bit, when I put some pressure on it, like when I tilt my head and hold the phone between my shoulder and my ear. I don't have a fever. I have a very slight sore throat--but not so bad that I cannot swallow--just enough for me to be ever so slightly aware it. It is also only in places where my clothing yesterday didn't constantly cover me, or where my makeup was not.

I'm taking some herbals for my PCOS, but that would have been in more places than just there (and btw, my neck and the right side of my chest are worst--the left side and my shoulder and the back of my neck--where my hair was--are nowhere near as bad). I didn't use any perfume, or lotions there yesterday. DH thinks it was something in the air at the indoor pool (oldest two dds had swimming lessons, the younger three stayed home with my SIL). The dr's came home and showered off, when they got home. So they don't have anything, if they would have had it because they were there too.

I have a dr's apptmt at 2. God willing, they will know SOMETHING to do! It's only slightly less red than it was last night, and Friday evening is when the bishop comes to my parish and we have a HUGE Missa Contata planned to celebrate the MP, and there will be tons of people there....and my sil has offered to watch the dc again....

So please, please if you have ANY ideas, let me know. If you just have prayers, PLEASE pray!

Thanks!

Rachel

Sophia 4/19/04
John 5/7/07
David 5/7/07
Ava Maria, in the arms of Jesus, 9/5/08
Back to Top View juststartn's Profile Search for other posts by juststartn

Anneof 5
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 13 2007 at 5:28pm | IP Logged Quote Anneof 5

Do you wash your hair in the shower? I had a rash recently and finally figured out I had become sensitive to my shampoo as I wash my hair in the shower. Lots of them have wheat in them and I am wheat/gluten sensitive. Just a thought.... The docs were no help to me in figuring it out.
Back to Top View Anneof 5's Profile Search for other posts by Anneof 5

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version