Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Anybody from San Antonio? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
domchurch3
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 25 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote domchurch3

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone here is from San Antonio. My husband and I are hoping to move to Canyon Lake and I wanted to know if there's a strong homeschooling support group. We currently live in the Rio Grande Valley and if anyone is from here, I'd be thrilled! As far as I know there is not any Catholic homeschooling group in my area, which is one reason we hope to move to SA.

Many Blessings,

Elizabeth
Back to Top View domchurch3's Profile Search for other posts by domchurch3

dawn2006
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Aug 25 2007 at 5:23pm | IP Logged Quote dawn2006

I live in San Antonio but am not familiar with the homeschooling groups too well since my oldest is only 5. I do know, though, that there is a TORCH group here. Welcome!

domchurch3
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Aug 25 2007 at 5:46pm | IP Logged Quote domchurch3

Dawn, which part of San Antonio do you live? When we visit, we stay with relatives in NE San Antonio and they attend Holy Trinity Church. Do you have an active parish? I'm going to look into TORCH.    Thank You.
Back to Top View domchurch3's Profile Search for other posts by domchurch3

dawn2006
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Aug 26 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote dawn2006

Elizabeth...I live in NE SA, too. We don't belong to Holy Trinity but I did attend CSS there a couple of years ago and it seems like an involved and dynamic parish.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version