Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Discount for Home Educators Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
dakotamidnight
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 14 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote dakotamidnight

I know our Office Max does 3 times the limit on school supplies {like the penny stuff that is limit 6 per} for teachers with ID AND Teacher Rewards card.

I pick up lots and donate to the local Catholic School for scholarship students who can't afford the supplies either.

Karen T
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 14 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged Quote Karen T

I know the original list in this thread is several years old but just wanted to mention that when I've inquired about any teacher discount or card at A.C. Moore I was told there is nothing. Same with Michael's.

is the teacher reward card any different than the standard card for Office Max? that's where i buy most of our paper, etc. and I recycle empty ink cartridges for $3 credit each.

karen
Back to Top View Karen T's Profile Search for other posts by Karen T

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version