Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Domestic Church
 4Real Forums : Domestic Church
Subject Topic: Christmas Mosaic Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
StacyLynn
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Nov 17 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged Quote StacyLynn

Just received mine too - - and am very excited about getting started!

Blessings,
StacyLynn
Back to Top View StacyLynn's Profile Search for other posts by StacyLynn

missionfamily
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 19 2007 at 4:52am | IP Logged Quote missionfamily

Oh, come now, you guys are making me want to run home a get it so when I'm wide awake in a hotel room at 4:30 am I have something to do...thank goodness for these boards and wi-fi! Anyway, I usually have post-vacation stress disorder...the piles of laundry, the beginning of advent, trying to restart a routine, the Christmas preparation backlog...but not this year...because Christmas Mosaic will be waiting to gently pull me back into the heart of my home for advent. What a gift we have been given!

Footprints on the Fridge
Back to Top View missionfamily's Profile Search for other posts by missionfamily Visit missionfamily's Homepage

margot helene
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Nov 20 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged Quote margot helene

Thank you ladies for your comments . . . and your patience with me! As of tomorrow I will be caught up with ALL orders! Yippee! just in time to bake and sweep for Thanksgiving.

I have so much to be thankful for!!! As a dear friend of mine always says, "My cup overfloweth!"

Sorry about the bolding error in the booklist. Please email me at Hillside if you want a pdf of the correct list (or copy the one Cay put up in this topic). It has already been corrected in the book, so some of you will be getting a book with the bolds intact.
Blessings to all
and Thanks Again
Margot
Back to Top View margot helene's Profile Search for other posts by margot helene Visit margot helene's Homepage

Maria B.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 20 2007 at 5:31pm | IP Logged Quote Maria B.

We got our book last week! What a treat! Opening the book brought back those feelings I get when I start pulling out our Christmas decorations ... pure joy! Thank you so much Cay and Margot! I am so excited.

Back to Top View Maria B.'s Profile Search for other posts by Maria B. Visit Maria B.'s Homepage

MarilynW
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 21 2007 at 7:57am | IP Logged Quote MarilynW

I received mine last night - I love it!! Found it hard to put down - what can I say but awesome awesome awesome.

Cay - my kids think it is cool that a "famous author" has autographed my copy. They all fought to read it when the mail came - I had to remind them that I have first rights to read it!!!!

Back to Top View MarilynW's Profile Search for other posts by MarilynW

simplemama
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Dec 01 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged Quote simplemama

I bought and borrowed some of the books from the booklist, how do you set the books out, all at one time, on a rotation, or just little by little?

Back to Top View simplemama's Profile Search for other posts by simplemama Visit simplemama's Homepage

SuzanneG
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 01 2007 at 8:35pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneG

OK, I didn't even make it throught the FIRST PAGE and I was already in tears! It's Great, great, great!.

Then a bit later, the story about Paw-paw had me bawling too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.   

Back to Top View SuzanneG's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneG

MarilynW
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 01 2007 at 8:43pm | IP Logged Quote MarilynW

I use the weekly themes used by Cay. Last week we did the preparation books - I decided which ones we were doing as read alouds and the rest I set out on the coffee table and the book rack for the kids to read independently.

I am just planning next week - the "giving" week and doing the same. I have a lot of books from the library and have bought a few for the kids. I try to plan my baking and crafts in advance - to make sure they happen.

My 3 year old begged me to read "Santa's favorite story" today - for some reason this book really got to me - I love it - and my husband has had to read it to the younger ones at least twice more!

Back to Top View MarilynW's Profile Search for other posts by MarilynW

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version