Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Update-Being BOLD and asking for prayers Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jdostalik
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 27 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged Quote jdostalik

Erin,
You are in our family's prayers and in our daily Rosary as well! It sounds like your dh is true-blue!! Can't wait for the baby announcement!!   

Let the Little Ones Come

Back to Top View jdostalik's Profile Search for other posts by jdostalik Visit jdostalik's Homepage

cathhomeschool
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Texas Bluebonnets

Posted: June 28 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged Quote cathhomeschool

You're all in our prayers too!

Erin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 29 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged Quote Erin

Well
Though you'd all like an update. I'm still waiting. I know 'patience is a virtue' I hope I don't get to be too virtuous I was due yesterday, even thought I'd gone into labour. Got my dear brother 21, to drive down to look after the children and it all stopped. Kieren is still here waiting, but I could be days! Oh well, I'll leave it in God's hands, tomorrow is Genevieve's 2nd birthday, so that will be a special day.

Louise wrote:
Here they are. Marie Ève Sara, Joseph Marcel François-Xavier, Joseph Dominique Gabriel, Joseph Nicolas Augustin, Joseph Etienne Sébastien, Marie Elizabeth Lydia, Joseph Alexandre Raphaël, Joseph Samuel Félix, Joseph Seth Matthias, Joseph Maxime Dominique, Joseph Ambroise Laurence.

I remember now Louise, it was Sebastian I was thinking of, we also like Matthias. Dh has wanted Laurence for years and I also have suggested Alexander. Dh has also mentioned Augustine for a middle name and I have a brother called Dominic Ambrose James. Sounds like we have very similar tastes in names.

Christine wrote:
I have found that offering each contraction for a special intention helps a lot.

Christine,
What a fantastic idea! I have offered my labours before of course for an intention but I really like the idea of offering each seperate contraction. I've started a list.

Kristina,
I keep trying to visualise that snuggling, I do, its just thoughts of prior get in the way.

Don't worry Erica you haven't scared me, I am already over thinking.

Kathryn,
How lovely to hear from you, I've been wondering how you are.

Thank you to all you, my wonderful friends for your rosaries and prayers. It has relieved me to know you are praying and thinking of me. I know I'll now be alright with you praying

Back to Top View Erin's Profile Search for other posts by Erin Visit Erin's Homepage

Louise
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: June 29 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged Quote Louise

Erin wrote:

I remember now Louise, it was Sebastian I was thinking of, we also like Matthias. Dh has wanted Laurence for years and I also have suggested Alexander. Dh has also mentioned Augustine for a middle name and I have a brother called Dominic Ambrose James. Sounds like we have very similar tastes in names.

Looks like it!
Happy birthday to your sweet Genevieve! My father gave me our family tree a few years ago and I noticed then that three of my ancestors (grand...grand fathers etc.) married a Genevieve, all the way back to some of the first Canadian settlers from France. I love that name!

I am keeping you in my daily prayers.

Back to Top View Louise's Profile Search for other posts by Louise Visit Louise's Homepage

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 29 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote JennGM

Erin wrote:
Well
Though you'd all like an update. I'm still waiting. I know 'patience is a virtue' I hope I don't get to be too virtuous I was due yesterday, even thought I'd gone into labour. Got my dear brother 21, to drive down to look after the children and it all stopped. Kieren is still here waiting, but I could be days! Oh well, I'll leave it in God's hands, tomorrow is Genevieve's 2nd birthday, so that will be a special day.

Thanks for the update, Erin. I'd be driving you crazy if I was nearby, asking how you are feeling 10 times a day! Thoughts and prayers always coming for my Aussie friend!

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

KASB
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: June 29 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote KASB

Praying for you, Erin. It's great your brother is there to watch the children; my guys would love to have their uncle hang out for extra days while waiting for a new sibling. Happy birthday to Genevieve!

Blessings,
Kym
mom to 9 (8 boys-23,13,10,8,7,4,2,10 mos. and 1 girl-22)
Back to Top View KASB's Profile Search for other posts by KASB

Erin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote Erin

Thank you to all my friends around the globe for your prayers and emails. I am truly grateful

Thought you'd all appreciate an update. Last night I had a very definete show Contractions had been painful since lunch, although I didn't pay them much attention as I have been having contractions on and off for the last fortnight

Around 11pm we rang a friend (brother has long gone home by now) and she settled down for the night. I managed to sleep on and off for the next few hours, around 3.30am we headed up to the hospital. Contractions continued 20mins apart. Around 5pm I fell asleep and when I awoke at 6.30am, no more contractions

So at present we are back home, I'm still having painful contractions on and off, sometimes 20 min apart sometimes not. The hospital has given me a 'gate pass' although I believe they were expecting me back before now. I've been home 3hrs, its now lunchtime. Please pray that it starts AND continues soon. Today!! It is the 4th of July over here, good day, yes?

Thanks in advance for all your prayers, thoughts and emails. I am delighted and overwhelmed.

Back to Top View Erin's Profile Search for other posts by Erin Visit Erin's Homepage

Karen E.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged Quote Karen E.

Prayers, Erin!

Visit my blog, with its shockingly clever title, "Karen Edmisten."
Back to Top View Karen E.'s Profile Search for other posts by Karen E. Visit Karen E.'s Homepage

kristina
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged Quote kristina

Dear Erin,

I pray that it will be "Go - Time!" for you very soon! (that's what my dh calls it when we leave for the hospital )

Blessings,

yesterthoughts
Back to Top View kristina's Profile Search for other posts by kristina

mary
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 03 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged Quote mary

praying for you erin! i'm looking forward to hearing all about your new babe.   
Back to Top View mary's Profile Search for other posts by mary

Dawnie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 04 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged Quote Dawnie

Praying, Erin!

Dawn

kingvozzo
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 04 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged Quote kingvozzo

Praying for you now, Erin. Can't wait to hear the baby news!

Back to Top View kingvozzo's Profile Search for other posts by kingvozzo

Louise
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: July 04 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Louise

Praying Erin.

Back to Top View Louise's Profile Search for other posts by Louise Visit Louise's Homepage

Elizabeth
Founder
Founder

Real Learning

Posted: July 04 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Elizabeth

Praying, Erin! And looking forward to your baby announcement.

Elizabeth Foss is no longer a member of this forum. Discussions now reflect the current management & are not necessarily expressions of her book, *Real Learning*, her current work, or her philosophy. (posted by E. Foss, Jan 2011)
Back to Top View Elizabeth's Profile Search for other posts by Elizabeth

esperanza
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 04 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote esperanza

Erin,

You have my prayers. I have experienced stop and go labors a couple times. I, too, am getting excited to meet my new baby I hope you are snuggling soon!

God Bless

Tammy Gonzalez in VA
dh-Johnny
mom to Tara-'85, Noelle-'88, Jeremy-'91, Elizabeth-'93, Emma-'96, Dominic-'99, Gabriel-'01, Elijah-03
and Jacinta-06
Back to Top View esperanza's Profile Search for other posts by esperanza

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version