Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Happy Birthday, AngieMc!!! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Oh. My. Goodness!!!! I'm late for my own party - so me these days, I'm afraid . Stef you spoil me...you really do...by starting this .

Friends, when I first saw this post, I broke into a BIG smile and was COMPLETELY SURPRISED...sorta like I'm still surprised that I'm 48 . Then as I scrolled down...my eyes filled up...by the end...you guessed it...CRYING tears of JOY here! You all really are the best (and I've been around, so I should know ). It may seem silly but I really do FILL UP with LOVE seeing all of your messages and EMOTICONS       .

And to the important details...food and presents, of course!

We celebrated on Sunday because Dave and Ian went out of town this week on business. Devin and Ian made an incredibly yummy meal of penne and vodka sauce with garlic bread. Aiden made a caesar salad. A yummy wine was served by Dave. They made my birthday cake - a cranberry upside down cake - YUM! For presents I received cheese and crackers (good stuff!), chocolate truffles (of which I shared on another topic the dog ate yesterday ), a fave craft beer, bracelets, hand cream, homemade cards, decorations, poster...pretty much all of my favorite things! Spoiled I am .

Thanks again...and when it is your birthday, (if you hear from me or not) you gotta know that I love you and am so happy to call you friend .

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

folklaur
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged Quote folklaur

A belated Happy Birthday, my friend.
Back to Top View folklaur's Profile Search for other posts by folklaur

Booksnbabes
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 07 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged Quote Booksnbabes

Happy belated birthday! So blessed to "know" you!

Erin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 07 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged Quote Erin

Angie

Better late than never HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!                    

Back to Top View Erin's Profile Search for other posts by Erin Visit Erin's Homepage

Sorry, you cannot post a reply to this topic.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version