Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Chari's daughter Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Chari
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Dec 16 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged Quote Chari

Janet, and everyone, Thank you for all of your prayers on Anne's behalf. You are all so kind and sweet. We really appreciate the prayers!

Janet, Shawna alerted me to a post from you asking about Anne.......I missed it somehow, I am sorry for my negligence......

Anne has asked me to come to you for prayer.....totally unrelated to her other health problems.....but it has been her dream to join a choir....and, she has finally done just that.........and the concert is tomorrow night and Sunday afternoon...

.....and, she has laryngitis, poor thing.

So, she asked me to post a prayer request that she would be able to sing this weekend...oh, and for her final in beginning voice, too!

My poor Maddelyn had laryngitis LAST weekend, and she could not sing in her show ....bummer, too, as she can project better than anyone in the show (that should read: she has the biggest mouth )

And, here then is the update on Anne's health:

There has been no improvement whatsoever since she went to the fasting center, in her hands, etc.

We tested for Lyme's disease twice....both times it was negative.

What HAS changed since she went to the fasting center is her diet..........she has become a vegan, PLUS no refined products, no oils, and almost no salt.

.......not sure what will happen now.......please pray that God can let her have peace about it, if it is to stay; please pray for her future, whatever it may be; please pray that God will open the doors to her, that are necessary for her to do His will in all of this...and finally, I guess it would be okay to pray for a cure.

She officially graduates from our homeschool on Jan 12th......and next week she completes her first semester of college, at our local JC. Today we signed her up for 17 credits for next semester......I told her that she needed to take more than just classes from the English or Music departments .....so, we came up with a plan, so she will be ready to transfer, get her AA or go to her dream college. She is discouraged sometimes, about her future, not knowing if she will be better, ever. She does not know how to plan.

.....we had to sign her up as disabled......breaks her heart.

There is good news today! in her critical thinking class (Eng)........she did so well on her three essays and other stuff(two perfect papers).........she does not have to take the final .....just like last semester.

oh, and the rest of an update to prayer requests above:

Anne had a most wonderful time at Girl's State.....though it DID exhaust her........as Willa can attest .......she had a most wonderful time at Willa's and with her friend from VA who was visiting.

Louise, sorry I missed your compliment before.......her newsletter was amazing.......I LOVED reading it, too! This illness made her have to back off from publishing it

Thanks again for your prayers, they are cherished, as are all of you.

stefoodie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 16 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged Quote stefoodie

We have been praying for and wondering about Anne, Chari. Just saw this update. Aisa is a big fan of her newsletter and misses it. Thank you for letting us know how she's doing. We'll continue to pray.

mom to five
Back to Top View stefoodie's Profile Search for other posts by stefoodie Visit stefoodie's Homepage

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

I'll keep praying.

ALmom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote ALmom

Oh, Chari, Anne really has been through a lot. Praying that she gets to sing - and for healing of the other longer term health concerns as well. There is nothing more frustrating than to feel lousy and have no reasons for it or any idea how to address it.

Janet
Back to Top View ALmom's Profile Search for other posts by ALmom

Leonie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged Quote Leonie

PaulaL wrote:
I'll keep praying.

Me, too, Chari. Hope dear Anne gets better.

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Dec 22 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

We think of and pray for Anne often. I see in her a bit of my dd...the beauty, richness, and depth.

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

Lissa
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 22 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote Lissa

Chari, I really appreciate this update. Anne is so often in my thoughts...I think of her when I pray to my name saint, St. Anne (I am Melissa Anne), and I always think of your Anne-with-an-E as a kindred spirit. I am praying for her health and happiness. She is a gem, your daughter! (Like her mother...)

Please pass on our love and congratulations for her crit thinking class success & her other accomplishments!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version