Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: need your sage advice*sensitive Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
4 lads mom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged Quote 4 lads mom

Praying so much for you!!!!

Kathryn
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged Quote Kathryn

Prayers to you and your family. May you feel God's grace and peace surrounding you.

KauaiCatholic
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged Quote KauaiCatholic

I TRIED PM'ING THIS BUT YOUR BOX IS FULL ... WILL TRY TO PM THE MORE PERSONAL COMMENTS LATER.

Dearest Maddie:
I just saw your post tonight and am moved to tears by your pain (as well as all the beautiful sentiments shared by others). I will be lifting you up in prayer, as so many others will be, especially on this anniversary but in the future days to come. you are such a brave, loving mother!

I am praying for an outpouring of love, grace and healing on you and your entire family. and blessings on that little angel you'll meet someday in heaven!

Back to Top View KauaiCatholic's Profile Search for other posts by KauaiCatholic

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged Quote mariB

Dearest Maddie, just seeing this and praying. Sending lots of and praying that our Dear Lord hold you in the palm of his hand. Blessings and lots of

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

florasita
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged Quote florasita

Dearest Maddie , I just read your note now . I am so sorry you have had to encounter mean spirited people . To exploit the sorrow your pain etc. this is abuse . To question if you are a good enough or catholic enough or Chritian enough etc.
God does not wish for you to feel bad bad bad He wishes you to know Him because you are loved . You are the best you that you can be because you are loved . He does not ask us to carry guilt nor that of others. You deal with your sin with Him . Not with or thru others .
Many have mentioned Rachels vineyard but I also wanted to mention Church of the Holy innocents. and the shrine there and the book which you may enter your child's name . Church of the Holy Innocents
I also wrote about my own abortion expereince the effects etc. when we carry our sin hidden inside us . Maddie also please please remember we all heal in time with Him . Deal with Him too . abortion causes a deep deep pain . Many many people roam this world messed up leading selfish lives etc. It hurts but He wishes for us to acknowledge that suffering not hide it away . There is no quick fix . always always Keep Him near your heart .
I have to say for me for my personal healing prayer is the most valuable method for this is our relationship with Him our communication . Go to Momma Mary for comfort . Prayer takes time and patience and so does healing this is why the two go together so well .
The sisters who care for the shrine wrote me personal letters and sent me a certificate for all our babies lost to miscarriage as well as our son who was aborted .They pray for our babies as well as us . Entering thier names in the holy book was a most beautiful gift . This was I can honestly say more healing for me than any therapy , councelling I had gone thru .
As for your children I agree with the age issue thing . your older children will understand the why people make wrong choices and how we deal with sinfulness etc. I taught all our children abortion is a wrong choice even when we were not catholic . We also teach our children to have compassion and understanding and not label people who make such wrong choices as pure evil . People are people we are all sinful beings . Jesus asks us to love even the monsters .
It takes a lot of grace to love the man or woman who killed our baby but Jesus showed me the why people come to make that choice . How can I accept forgiveness and not be able to give it .
Maddie ,Jesus gives you the gift of forgiveness just as He does with all your brothers & sisters . Accept His gift please and then pray from there , where will He lead you to go from the expereince . Begin with yourself and your family in healing then what else does His plan have for you .Perhaps you will one day lead a Rachel's vineyard retreat . Think maybe one little life will be saved by you sharing your expereince !
Remember how much He loves you , all your great blessings & gifts even in your suffering see all the joy that is there and your true Mother to comfort you . Peace be with You Maddie , Peace be with You .

May I rise & rest with words of Gratitude on my Breath
May I have the Heart & Mind of a Child in my Depth
May I forever remember to be a Light
May Peace Love & Hope be My Sight
Back to Top View florasita's Profile Search for other posts by florasita Visit florasita's Homepage

Maddie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged Quote Maddie

Florasita,

I tried to pm you but your box is full.

florasita
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote florasita

Maddie I cannot believe I could have 100 pm's I just now emptied my inbox . We are back to no computer at home ( we got it up and running for one day lol )so I am not online much . I was thinking of you as I read the daily mass reading yesterday . I love Isias he is my fav prophet such hope etc.
There is much hope Maddie , always .
with love , Roxie

May I rise & rest with words of Gratitude on my Breath
May I have the Heart & Mind of a Child in my Depth
May I forever remember to be a Light
May Peace Love & Hope be My Sight
Back to Top View florasita's Profile Search for other posts by florasita Visit florasita's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 3
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version