Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
The Arts in the Everyday
 4Real Forums : The Arts in the Everyday
Subject Topic: Playsilks Purchase Question Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ekbell
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote ekbell

I've never bought materials made for the purpose but my daughters love to play with the remnants I've picked up cheap from a fabric store for cloaks, as a wrap around skirt or dress, or what ever their imagination comes up with!

Their favorite piece is a translucent but fairly heavy piece of   glittery purple stuff.
Back to Top View ekbell's Profile Search for other posts by ekbell

Waverley
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged Quote Waverley

Cindy Mac wrote:
I've ordered other things from Let's Explore and they are top-notch in their customer service and quick turnaround.

Thanks for the link to this site. Do you own any of their building toys? The Dadu cubes and Twig building systems look amazing!

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Waverley wrote:
Cindy Mac wrote:
I've ordered other things from Let's Explore and they are top-notch in their customer service and quick turnaround.

Thanks for the link to this site. Do you own any of their building toys? The Dadu cubes and Twig building systems look amazing!

I'm not Cindy Mac...but we have 2 sets of Dado cubes that were gifted to us. The boys in particular enjoy building and arranging them! They're really quite neat. I don't have the Twigs though.

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

Waverley
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged Quote Waverley

Thanks Jennifer! I think I might purchase the Dido cubes for ds for Christmas. They just look like so much fun.

Waverley
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged Quote Waverley

I posted a new thread in hopes everyone would see it but I wanted to post here as well.

There is a coupon code for the company A Toy Garden valid until November 15 that gives 10% off an order of $50 or more.

The coupon code is: thankful1009

Hope this helps someone. I hope to be placing an order.

LeeAnn
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote LeeAnn

Thanks for the coupon code! I placed an order. Their "forest boy" doll looks just like Frodo Baggins, although I can't vouch for the hairy feet!

Gratiae ut Deus
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 6:37pm | IP Logged Quote Gratiae ut Deus

I LOVE A Toy Garden! They have great customer service, the packaging is good and I receive my package quickly.

I will be making more purchases with them soon.

The Careless Catholic
Back to Top View Gratiae ut Deus's Profile Search for other posts by Gratiae ut Deus Visit Gratiae ut Deus's Homepage

Gratiae ut Deus
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged Quote Gratiae ut Deus

Oh, I just wanted to say thank you for the Let's Explore link! I searched around a bit on their site and really liked what I saw! Thanks to Cindy Mac for posting it.

The Careless Catholic
Back to Top View Gratiae ut Deus's Profile Search for other posts by Gratiae ut Deus Visit Gratiae ut Deus's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version