Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Prayers for Gae (cherishedheart) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Booksnbabes
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged Quote Booksnbabes

Praying for your intentions, Gae!

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Continued prayers, Gae! And

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

Chari
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Aug 27 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged Quote Chari

Prayers for you and yours, Gae!!

Cherishedheart
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote Cherishedheart

Well, here is the next update for you all.

As I was about to update on Moran http://cherishedheartsathome.blogspot.com/2009/08/our-eeg-ex perience.html, which did seem to go fairly well.
sorry I haven't written it out again I am to tired to do it again. I was not expecting our latest round of 'bad things' to happen.

As I took Stephen to the airport to go back to work after being home for the weekend we missed the cut off point by literally 2 mins( with no refund of course)
This itself turned out to be not a bad thing as he has had to go to the doctor today with his coughing and not being able to breathe properly (he has asthma) and was given the week off and some very strong medication to hellp him breathe well.

Well tonight our dishwaher stoped working, the glass door on the fire cracked and we cannot light the fire. Did I mention it is very cold and wet here still. And our second car that we need to put everyone in to go any where together stopped working again on Saturday.

Then the lady who Stephen boards with in Wangaratta rang tonight to say she was no longer able to have him stay with her. So by Sunday night when he goes back he has to have organised a new plsce to live while he works away.

I know you all probably have your own troubles but I really am feeling quite stretched and Stephen is quite stressed, not to mention the children.
I also know that we should not expect 'sweetness and light' all the time and we should accept our crosses and sufferings , but I don't know what we can do more. We have been carrying this cross of seperation and extreme just having enough money due to Stephen living away for over 3 and 1/2 years.

Of course we still have to process the path we need to take with Moran and I can honestly say I find this almost to much to organise while Stephen is away.

All I can ask is that you forgive my whining and please continue to pray for the sale of our house, that Moran gets the right care and that we are able to find somewhere for Stephen to live in the meantime.
Oh, and yes that we can all cope with the strain of all the little things that keep going wrong. ( the rest I won't bore you with)

As I said I am sorry for complaining but just needed to 'talk' with people who have prayed and given us support.
Many Blessings

baby Trahaearn
Cherished Hearts At Home
Back to Top View Cherishedheart's Profile Search for other posts by Cherishedheart Visit Cherishedheart's Homepage

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Oh, Gae! Of course you can come to us!!!

There is much going on!! But, do remind yourself that Our Lord only gives us what we can handle - I know - sometimes you feel like saying, "Lord, I don't know what we did to earn your confidence, but could we take it back?"

I know that God has not left your dear family alone to carry all of this. I know He has a plan which He has crafted lovingly for the good of your family...it's just the getting there that is difficult!

It's my prayer that soon He makes clear how He wishes your family reunited!!!

I'm praying for all of you!

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

MarilynW
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged Quote MarilynW

Dear Gae - you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are about to start family Rosary - we will offer it for you. I will be offering our day for you and your family.

Hugs

Back to Top View MarilynW's Profile Search for other posts by MarilynW

Paula in MN
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged Quote Paula in MN

Gae, I've been thinking and praying for you and your family. I'll increase my efforts.

Ruth
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged Quote Ruth

I'm so soory, Gae. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

mom to 7 miracles

My family blog

Loreto Rosaries
Back to Top View Ruth's Profile Search for other posts by Ruth Visit Ruth's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Oh Gae! I'm praying for you and your family!!!

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

cathhomeschool
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Texas Bluebonnets

Posted: Sept 08 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged Quote cathhomeschool

I am so sorry, Gae! These are heavy crosses indeed! When I feel that I cannot carry anything more, I tell Our Lord out loud that I know I have a battle to fight and a cross to carry, but that I am too worn to carry it right now. I ask Him to carry it for me. I know that He listens and in His tender love and mercy, He answers me even though I may not *feel* it at the time. I am praying that Our Lord will continue to sustain you and will soon provide solutions to these problems, lightening your burden.   

guitarnan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sept 08 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged Quote guitarnan

Oh, Gae, I am sorry you are under such stress right now. My oldest had sensory issues and I know all too well that Moran did her best but that it was a tough test for her and for you. I would have clubbed someone over the head...you are brave to stick it out!

I will offer my day for you and your intentions tomorrow, and never, ever think you are whining when you ask for prayers...you aren't!

If I might suggest (since my first wish would be that I lived in your hemisphere so my dh could come and fix your car, but that won't work...), ask for St. Michael's special protection, and be bold enough to rebuke the Evil One if you feel beset by evil. (Enlist your guardian angel's support first.) I know this sounds, well, confrontational, but I did this one time last year when I felt as though everything was collapsing, and I felt a huge sense of relief after I told the Evil One that I was not going to give in to despair. I won't say that everything got better instantly (it didn't) but I certainly felt as though my spiritual well-being improved.

It's a privilege to storm Heaven for you. You're a courageous and loving person and you've had so much to handle...let us carry you in prayer through these hard times...

SuzanneG
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sept 08 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneG

Gae....please know that I'm praying for your intentions tonight....

Back to Top View SuzanneG's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneG

Booksnbabes
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 08 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote Booksnbabes

Gae, praying here for all your intentions, written and unwritten.

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: Sept 08 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Just wondering how you're doing, Gae? You've been on my mind and in my prayers.

stefoodie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sept 08 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote stefoodie

Been praying for you, Gae. Hope things are starting to look up?

mom to five
Back to Top View stefoodie's Profile Search for other posts by stefoodie Visit stefoodie's Homepage

Zeliemum
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 09 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged Quote Zeliemum

Oh Gae, my prayers are with you all. Yes it's when the little things start falling apart that the bigger things seem very hard to handle.
We'll pray for strength and peace and a quick sale for your house.
God Bless. If I lived closer I would love to come and help.

Cherishedheart
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Sept 09 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged Quote Cherishedheart

Update if I can---the little ones have temps and coughing

Sorry it has taken so long but we have been sick and the children still are in fact they seem to be getting worse.

First again I am so thankful and comfortaed by allyour thoughts and prayers, they really have been a gift to me. On days that do not seem to go well I re-read your prayers and they help lift me.
Again thank you and for being gracious in letting me come to you.

Well Stephen has found somewhere to stay untill we all move over there (Please God soon) We had followed up ALL our contacts and still couldn't find anywhere for him to stay. Any way it wan't untill our dear friend Erin contacted this particular family she has known for years and asked if Stephen could stay with them at least temporarily. They said that would be fine.

He had to pick up hs gear from where he had been staying on the Sunday night when he drove back from the plane, before driving to this new place.
(We actually have to drive 1 and 1/4 hours to take him to the plane and for us we drove back. Stephen then fly's to Melbourne and then drives 21/2 - 3 hours to Wangaratta each time. So it is quite a long trip.)

So we have been very grateful that they have taken Stephen in and it is good for him to be with a family rather than the widowed lady he stayed with before as lovely as she had been.

We still haven't had any more interest in the house yet and all the children are quite ill with very severe colds, including coughs and temperatures.
Another one with temperatures since starting typing and now, and Myffy throwing up again.

So I would once again request your prayers for healing for the children who are sick and for Stephen that he recovers completely and gets his Asthma under control.
Also that I am able to be patient and caring and loving through the sick phase.
Of course we are still praying for the House Sale and that we can be together for Christmas in Wangaratta.

We also are still waiting for the Appointment for Moran with CAMS and have a Pediatric appointment on Monday the 14th?

I do feel a little to be asking for prayer AGAIN, especially with the other tradgedies that have happened but truly I do need your prayers and feel that they have been so beneficial for us.

Any way I must go as I have 3 little ones awake coughing now.

Thank you all again I feel blessed that you care enough to help us in this.

God Bless
ps. If some of this doesn't make sense I am a bit tired, Sorry.

baby Trahaearn
Cherished Hearts At Home
Back to Top View Cherishedheart's Profile Search for other posts by Cherishedheart Visit Cherishedheart's Homepage

Cherishedheart
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Sept 09 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged Quote Cherishedheart

Update if I can---the little ones have temps and coughing

Sorry it has taken so long but we have been sick and the children still are in fact they seem to be getting worse.

First again I am so thankful and comfortaed by allyour thoughts and prayers, they really have been a gift to me. On days that do not seem to go well I re-read your prayers and they help lift me.
Again thank you and for being gracious in letting me come to you.

Well Stephen has found somewhere to stay untill we all move over there (Please God soon) We had followed up ALL our contacts and still couldn't find anywhere for him to stay. Any way it wan't untill our dear friend Erin contacted this particular family she has known for years and asked if Stephen could stay with them at least temporarily. They said that would be fine.

He had to pick up hs gear from where he had been staying on the Sunday night when he drove back from the plane, before driving to this new place.
(We actually have to drive 1 and 1/4 hours to take him to the plane and for us we drove back. Stephen then fly's to Melbourne and then drives 21/2 - 3 hours to Wangaratta each time. So it is quite a long trip.)

So we have been very grateful that they have taken Stephen in and it is good for him to be with a family rather than the widowed lady he stayed with before as lovely as she had been.

We still haven't had any more interest in the house yet and all the children are quite ill with very severe colds, including coughs and temperatures.
Another one with temperatures since starting typing and now, and Myffy throwing up again.

So I would once again request your prayers for healing for the children who are sick and for Stephen that he recovers completely and gets his Asthma under control.
Also that I am able to be patient and caring and loving through the sick phase.
Of course we are still praying for the House Sale and that we can be together for Christmas in Wangaratta.

We also are still waiting for the Appointment for Moran with CAMS and have a Pediatric appointment on Monday the 14th?

I do feel a little to be asking for prayer AGAIN, especially with the other tradgedies that have happened but truly I do need your prayers and feel that they have been so beneficial for us.

Any way I must go as I have 3 little ones awake coughing now.

Thank you all again I feel blessed that you care enough to help us in this.

God Bless
ps. If some of this doesn't make sense I am a bit tired, Sorry.

baby Trahaearn
Cherished Hearts At Home

4 lads mom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 09 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote 4 lads mom

God love you, Gae...I'll be offering up my day for you and praying!!!

Taffy
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 09 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged Quote Taffy

Your in my prayers Gae. Things will improve soon.

Back to Top View Taffy's Profile Search for other posts by Taffy

<< Prev Page of 3 Next >>
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version