Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: looking for hope... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
LisaR
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 06 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged Quote LisaR

Laura, I am very late coming into all of this, but please be assured that you and your fmaily have been in my prayers these past months.
Dh and I got engaged after 3 months of "dating", and married at age 20 and 21.
I have many friends and knowledge of many more who married young outside the Church and eventually made their way back and convalidated. (the "official" term for getting one's marriage blessed )
praying for your entire family in the days to come!
love,

Paul 14
Thomas 11
Dominic 8
Maria Gianna 5
Isaac Vincent 9/21/10! and...
many little saints in heaven!
Back to Top View LisaR's Profile Search for other posts by LisaR

4 lads mom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged Quote 4 lads mom

Laura, coming from a pretty dysfunctional home, making lots and lots of mistakes.....and not properly catechized at all...I finally came around....dh and I both are praising God every single day that we were given the Grace to see how beautiful our Faith is.....and want that in our family now, after coming from marginally Catholic families ourselves. I realize my story is not your or your dd's story, but it is one of great hope in the power of our Omnipotent God....and the Perfect Love our Blessed Mother. I am nothing without her. I know you are beseeching upon Our Lady right now....I will do the same for your daughter...and expect and look forward to miracles!!!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version