Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Our Lady of Good Remedy and Care
 4Real Forums : Our Lady of Good Remedy and Care
Subject Topic: T-Tapp Buddies - Yes You Can! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

I'm still Tapping!

I really, really enjoy the 1 hour workout - boy it kicks my rear!!! In a fantastic way!

However, I had to acknowledge that this season of my life, and the unique variables and needs of my family right now, does not allow for the time I need to spend the full 1 hour working out. (I don't like working out at night, which is when I was having to do this 1 hour workout.) Ok. Acknowledged. So...I'm back to my good ole' 15 minute with hoe downs. It's a reasonable way to continue working on being fit. I will simply look forward to the time I can enjoy a 1 hour workout in the mornings again.

I have been considering how I can incorporate a couple of 15 minute workouts better into my day though! I like to do a 15 minute workout as part of my morning routine! I'd like to increase by adding an additional 15 minute workout as part of my lunchbreak. I think I can do that!!!

And I sooooo love the arm workout on the 1 hour basic/rehab workout DVD...that I've been considering a way that I could incorporate that into one of my 15 minute routines.

I'm so glad you bumped this, Anne! It's motivating me to brainstorm this to build the extra mini-workout into an additional part of my day!

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: Dec 18 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote JennGM

aussieannie wrote:
Wondering how everyone is still going with T Tapp?

Jenn, are you still using Tempo?? My sister and I were both initially enthused about Tempo but we both did our backs in (up high) and had to abandon it...I wonder why we were having troubles with this...

I'm about to resume T Tapping today after being in hospital...looking forward it!

I need to get back on track. Our sicknesses derailed us. I always do Basic Tempo, because it is only 18 minutes long. I did buy a few more workouts on the Cyber Monday sale as a pre-Christmas present. Time is of the essence, so that's why I pick the Tempo workouts, because there is no pauses or instruction. I now will be able to do a variety: basic, full body, lower body, and Step away. But I know when I'm short of time I can at least do the Basic Tempo in 20 minutes.

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

leanne maree
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 16 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged Quote leanne maree

hi everyone,
I am very late to this thread, but I was wondering how everyone was going. ?
I saw aussieAnnie Post about it on her FB.

I am considering purchasing this DVD.

Leanne

http://leannemaree.blogspot.com/
Back to Top View leanne maree's Profile Search for other posts by leanne maree Visit leanne maree's Homepage

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Feb 18 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Leanne, it is the only exercise program that I have stayed with for the long term. I haven't found anything better for me. I do 15 minutes each morning - except Sunday. (Well, you know, I miss days here and there...over the years many...yet TTapp is so forgiving and it is easy to get back on track when I fall off.) When I'm doing well, I combine it with counting my steps - to 10,000. This is very doable and pretty humane, considering the many alternatives.

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

leanne maree
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 19 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged Quote leanne maree

Thanks Angie,

I have been doing the you tube exercises that T Tapp have the last few days.

Thank you saying it is doable....
I have a very tight hip and it causes lots of trouble.. so it seems to respond to this exercise.

Leanne

Back to Top View leanne maree's Profile Search for other posts by leanne maree Visit leanne maree's Homepage

Jenn Sal
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 19 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Jenn Sal

ok......I'm going to write this, and get back on track doing T-Tapp. Thanks for bumping! I was just talking with a friend yesterday about starting up again during Lent, but......I'm off!    (does it look like this banana is T-Tapping????

leanne maree
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 19 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote leanne maree

Hi Jennifer,

I am pleased we bumped it up then.

Keep us up tp date, and I will let you know when my T tapp arrives from the USA.

I am off to T Tapp to the you tube videos- to get a bit of a start.

Thanks Leanne

4 lads mom
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: March 22 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged Quote 4 lads mom

Does anyone do T-Tapp that has fibromyalgia? I have just been diagnosed with this and am finding lately that any exercise is doing me in.....even my Leslie Sansone is too much these days. I ordered T-Tapp after doing a few exercises on line.....but I should have waited to order it, because I was in so much pain for three days that I ended up going to the doctor. She pressed on all of the pressure points, and I was jumping off of the table. So, now I am a little paranoid to start the T-Tapp videos I got, she thought I should just try to walk.....but that is hard when you still have snow on the ground --double ugh. Do any of you do a more “gentle” version of T-Tapp?

JodieLyn
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: March 22 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote JodieLyn

the "more" t-tapp dvd is a gentler version for those with more health issues and such.

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education.
-Sir Walter Scott
Back to Top View JodieLyn's Profile Search for other posts by JodieLyn

JodieLyn
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: March 22 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged Quote JodieLyn

oh and I've also heard that their customer service is outstanding.. so call them and ask them.

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education.
-Sir Walter Scott
Back to Top View JodieLyn's Profile Search for other posts by JodieLyn

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 4
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version