Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Our Lady of Good Remedy and Care
 4Real Forums : Our Lady of Good Remedy and Care
Subject Topic: T-Tapp Buddies - Yes You Can! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Matilda
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 26 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged Quote Matilda

Angie Mc wrote:
Right now I'm using this topic heavily to help me battle the "but I don't WANT to" feelings - to change these thoughts into "it's only 15 minutes"...sure, a dreaded 15 minutes but I'm not alone in my dread .

It's working!!! Just knowing that someone else is working on getting over those motivational hurdles makes it easier to leap over mine. Thanks buddies!!!

Waltzing Matilda
Back to Top View Matilda's Profile Search for other posts by Matilda

trish
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 27 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged Quote trish

Good morning Ladies!

Are you taking the weekend off?

I snuck mine in (barely). You know you have t-tapp on the brain when you can hear Teresa "tuck those buns....lift... tuck...." and "4 more.... yes you can!" over and over!

Happy weekend.

+AMDG+
Saintly Soaps

Back to Top View trish's Profile Search for other posts by trish

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: June 27 2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Did it today! Yea!

I have a motivational idea...

I have found it motivating to start this topic (3 weeks ago already!) and bump it daily. Is there anyone else who could use a 2 or 3 week motivation of this type?    You could start reporting and bumping on Monday .

Now, if you haven't done so already...go stretch or do the Basic Workout plus or some hoedowns...

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

Matilda
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 29 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged Quote Matilda

I exercised yesterday, but did something to hurt my knee and now I am out of commission.

Waltzing Matilda

trish
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 29 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged Quote trish

Matilda wrote:
I exercised yesterday, but did something to hurt my knee and now I am out of commission.

Oh No!    Not good. Take it easy and let it heal!

I took yesterday off. I was very lazy.
I think my days of doing the total workout are going to be few this next week. My main baby sitter is off camping. I did squeeze in a very intense basic plus though.
And now I must go wash the floor because the baby is sleeping and there's nobody here to watch him for me if he wakes up!

+AMDG+
Saintly Soaps

Matilda
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 29 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged Quote Matilda

I should say that I didn't hurt it while I was exercising. Just walking in a parking lot and stepped the wrong way.

Waltzing Matilda

Marie
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: June 29 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged Quote Marie

I've taken the last week off...I'd better start again tomorrow.

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 30 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged Quote JennGM

Jumped back on the wagon last night. I'm doing the Tempo Basic plus.

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: June 30 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Matilda wrote:

Feel better soon, Charlotte. Rest up and we'll be waiting here to cheer you back on track when you're ready:).

trish wrote:
I think my days of doing the total workout are going to be few this next week.

I hear ya, Trish! One of the things I like about T-Tapp is that it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Just be sure to stretch and squeeze in what you can this week .

Marie wrote:
I've taken the last week off...I'd better start again tomorrow.

Today is tomorrow...how ya doin, Marie . I bet your return goes smoothly . I have found T-Tapp to be pretty forgiving...I don't lose gains as quickly as I have with other exercise. Anyone else?

JennGM wrote:

Jenn, I can't find Tempo Basic plus. If you have a chance, can you show me where it is or tell me about it?

I ended up doing T-Tapp right before bed last night - good enough! I'm off today except for morning and evening primary back stretch. I'm definitely feeling better .

Love,

Back to Top View Angie Mc's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Mc Visit Angie Mc's Homepage

JennGM
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: June 30 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged Quote JennGM

Angie Mc wrote:
JennGM wrote:

Jenn, I can't find Tempo Basic plus. If you have a chance, can you show me where it is or tell me about it?

I ended up doing T-Tapp right before bed last night - good enough! I'm off today except for morning and evening primary back stretch. I'm definitely feeling better

It's actually called "Basic Plus Tempo - Level 2 DVD" and seems to be only included with some of the sets of DVD, not on VHS. I don't see it as a stand-alone to buy. But it's just oh, soooooo much easier to follow than the instructional dvd.

Back to Top View JennGM's Profile Search for other posts by JennGM Visit JennGM's Homepage

AnaB
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: June 30 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged Quote AnaB

I just want to say (and be held accountable) that I started BWO+ today and plan to do it every day for 4 days. This is such a huge step! I have not exercised in MONTHS.

I do have chronic fatigue that is especially bad right now with our heat and humidity down here, but I decided or determined by God's grace to do a workout today and He helped me!

I don't have as much to lose (15 pounds would be great) and it seems that those who don't have as much to lose, lose it so much slower than others. That really discouraged me back in January when I started T-Tapping, but I need it whether I lose the weight or not. Exercise does so much to lift my mood.

I did measure myself this time and we'll see how I do in 2 weeks. Thanks for this topic! Keep it going!

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: June 30 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

AnaB wrote:
I just want to say (and be held accountable) that I started BWO+ today and plan to do it every day for 4 days. This is such a huge step! ... Thanks for this topic! Keep it going!

Bravo , AnaB!...Thanks for helping ot keep this topic going, too .

Love,

trish
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 01 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote trish

Yay! Way to go AnaB, JennGM, and Marie!   

Yesterday was a wash out for me. Today isn't looking so good already but there's hope! What is it about having your dh home that throws a wrench in your routine?

+AMDG+
Saintly Soaps

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: July 02 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

Let's continue this discussion and get a fresh start, here: July Exercise Buddies - Yes You Can!

Once again, I did T-Tapp yesterday...at the very end of the day . That's better than skipping it but I don't like "squeezing" it in. Here's to an improved routine during July .

Love,

Courtney
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 16 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote Courtney

I did T-Tapp for the first time this morning (had the book about a year!). I'm amazed how hard it was for me to stand with my knees bent that long! I went up the stairs a minute ago and felt it in my thighs! I consider myself to be in decent shape, but I couldn't do the whole workout at her pace by any stretch! I do say, I feel more energized this morning than I have been! I took my measurements yesterday and am going to do the 15 minute workout every day for at least 2 wks and then try every other day. If I get nothing out of it but increased energy, than that's enough (although I would like a flatter belly ).

Back to Top View Courtney's Profile Search for other posts by Courtney

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Wondering how everyone is still going with T Tapp?

Jenn, are you still using Tempo?? My sister and I were both initially enthused about Tempo but we both did our backs in (up high) and had to abandon it...I wonder why we were having troubles with this...

I'm about to resume T Tapping today after being in hospital...looking forward it!

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Phhheeew! Just finished my 15mins...back on track again!

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Oh..I also wanted to ask, who also does the dry brushing every day as well? After reading Charlotte Siem's testimony, I've been very dedicated to the dry brushing..

Angie Mc
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Mc

I do the 15 minute TTapp most mornings, within 2 hours of waking. I would love to do the hour session or the walking stuff...but I'm content with my tried and true TTapp plus hoe downs .

Anne, I'm so glad that you feel up to TTapping! Do be gentle with yourself and don't over do .

Love,

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

I feel strong enough, but I wonder if bending right over etc..can disturb the gallstones?? I'm going to my doctor this morning, I'll talk to her about that..

<< Prev Page of 4 Next >>
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version