Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: For me Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Booksnbabes
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: June 02 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged Quote Booksnbabes

Ugh, sorry this is an ongoing headache. Continuing prayers.

Angi
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 03 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote Angi

Thanks again for the prayers everyone. Our meeting was a waste of time. The parents in question do not like me, it is a personality clash. Nothing concrete. Well, do dislike that I homeschool because they seem to think that I think I am better than them. Whatever.

Anyway, I did learn that the coleaders I was confiding in were breaking my confidence by talking to each other about what I said. So, now I have no one in this small town to trust, luckily, I have friends in neighboring towns.

OT - having a sick little one has allowed me to keep this in perspective. She is my focus, not some grumpy Mommas.
Back to Top View Angi's Profile Search for other posts by Angi

stacykay
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: June 03 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged Quote stacykay

I am so sorry. I wish I had some words of wisdom, but I will be praying for you!

God Bless,
Stacy in MI
Back to Top View stacykay's Profile Search for other posts by stacykay

Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Posted: June 04 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

Angi,
I'm so sorry this is happening.

I pray that you will be open to God's will in this situation. Could He be calling you back closer to the heart of your home so that your gifts of creativity and generosity can be embraced by a group of people that love you so dearly? I don't want to negate the wonderful gift of yourself that you make to this group of girls, but the thought occurs to me that perhaps with this much drama in this group undercutting your generosity that this does not bring peace and draws your heart and your thoughts away from your vocation. Or, perhaps I'm just feeling protective and hate to see you hurt in this way. Either way...you have my prayers as you further discern this situation.

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version