Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Domestic Church
 4Real Forums : Domestic Church
Subject Topic: Favorite Bible verse? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
florasita
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Oct 31 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged Quote florasita

I'm supposed to be staying off computer till tuesday but I had to pop in to see if Molly picked up her message
    This is such a great idea sylvia I love Isais wisdom and of course the palms are some of the most beautiful prayers especially ps31 -33 for those struggling souls
However the first time I ever read the apocolypse
ch22 vs1-5 I knew . It just stuck with me , my most fav . I think perhaps because it is so visual and I'm such a visual learner    here it is

Then the angel showed me the river of life-giving water, sparkling like crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
down the middle of its street. On either side of the river grew the tree of life that produces fruit twelve times a year, once each month; the leaves of the trees serve as medicine for the nations.
Nothing accursed will be found there anymore. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.
They will look upon his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
Night will be no more, nor will they need light from lamp or sun, for the Lord God shall give them light, and they shall reign forever and ever.

May I rise & rest with words of Gratitude on my Breath
May I have the Heart & Mind of a Child in my Depth
May I forever remember to be a Light
May Peace Love & Hope be My Sight
Back to Top View florasita's Profile Search for other posts by florasita Visit florasita's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version