Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: First Day of School? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Barbara C.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 30 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged Quote Barbara C.

We're starting on the 20th when my husband's semester starts. We have a much harder time staying on schedule when he is on breaks or only teaching part-time through the summer.

I think it's because it is too tempting having our one and only car sitting in the garage just waiting for me to take it somewhere.
Back to Top View Barbara C.'s Profile Search for other posts by Barbara C. Visit Barbara C.'s Homepage

Erica Sanchez
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 03 2007 at 1:42am | IP Logged Quote Erica Sanchez

Would October be too late? Just kidding! I have no plans in progress, no desire to plan and don't even know the dates for the rest of this month let alone September. Maybe I will be inspired after our next camping trip...

Back to Top View Erica Sanchez's Profile Search for other posts by Erica Sanchez

Aggie gal
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Aug 03 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Aggie gal

Aug 13 for us. I just about have everything planned, and am hoping to put to good use that burst of excitement and motivation I'm sure I'll get after attending the 4Real Conference
Back to Top View Aggie gal's Profile Search for other posts by Aggie gal

Mary Chris
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Aug 03 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Mary Chris

We are going to start sometime after I recover from the conference. I think it will be August 20th, and we too will ease into a routine. Hopefully our afternoons will be spent at the pool and I might plan a few fun field trips. I'm thinking tubing on the Shenendoah. My parents are coming in September and I would like to take some time off to spend with them.

Sorry, you cannot post a reply to this topic.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 2
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version