Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: ISO: Affordable Apt. in San Antonio Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
SallyT
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: May 04 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged Quote SallyT

Hello All --

This is an APB for anyone in the San Antonio, TX, area --

My 21-year-old daughter, who will graduate in two weeks from the University of Dallas, is looking for an affordable apartment in San Antonio. She'll be teaching at the newest Great Hearts Academy campus, and is looking for a studio/guesthouse/in-law apartment/garage apartment/duplex . . . anything we can find in a safe neighborhood within a reasonable commute of her work.

Being able to live alone is a priority for her, so very tiny would be fine. She's looked at some apartment complexes, but they're mostly pretty pricey, and I told her I'd shake the tree a little, to see if we could find something better through the grapevine.

So if anyone here knows of anything like this, or knows anyone locally who would know of something like this . . . please let me know, and/or feel free to pass the word along. She would be a very quiet, clean, and responsible tenant.

Thanks in advance!

Sally

St. Ann
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 05 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote St. Ann

SallyT wrote:
Hello All --

and I told her I'd shake the tree a little, to see if we could find something better through the grapevine.

Sally

That is such a terrific expression! I don't know that I've ever heard it, but I know exactly what you mean!!!

I just love it... and now I have to find an opportunity to say it myself

Wife and mother to Hannah '96, Maria '99, Dorothea '01, Helena '03
Back to Top View St. Ann's Profile Search for other posts by St. Ann Visit St. Ann's Homepage

SallyT
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 05 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged Quote SallyT

:)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version