Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Nurturing the Years of Wonder
 4Real Forums : Nurturing the Years of Wonder
Subject Topic: Little Saints Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
countrymom
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 11 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged Quote countrymom

has anyone used this?
Back to Top View countrymom's Profile Search for other posts by countrymom

Maggie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 11 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged Quote Maggie

I did with my first 2 dc and really enjoyed it.
By my second child, I figured out what corners to cut...as in...I was not going to cut out 20 felt monkeys...

I think the literature is VERY rich. I did most of the art activities or tweaked them to make them easier for myself. If it was too stressful I skipped altogether.

But all in all, the program has the same rhythm everyday, which was beautiful. My children knew what to expect. They ADORED "school"...but it was really activities, books, and play...nothing overbearing about it.

I do miss it. When our 3rd is that age, my 9yo has already said she wants to be the teacher because she has such good memories from it. :) Must have done something right.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version