Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Technical Help!
 4Real Forums : Technical Help!
Subject Topic: Active Topics Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
amyable
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Jan 02 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote amyable

I've been noticing for at least a week or two now that "active topics" isn't working well. For example, I was sick today so logged on several times throughout the day to pass the time, using the active topics button each time as my way to navigate... a topic was started early this afternoon, and posted on all day with many replies, but it only showed up in my "active topics" tonight, even though I have clicked "active topics" several times since the topic started. I particularly notice this in the prayer forum.

I hope I'm making sense I'm pretty sure I'm not just overlooking the threads, I think they are not coming up in active topics when they should be.

Back to Top View amyable's Profile Search for other posts by amyable

MaryM
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged Quote MaryM

Are you still having problems, Amy? I haven't been hearing of any other problems with Active Topics and it's been working fine for me. Is the drop down set for last time you logged in or has it been changed to one of the time period options, by any chance?

Our Domestic Church
Back to Top View MaryM's Profile Search for other posts by MaryM Visit MaryM's Homepage

amyable
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged Quote amyable

OK, guess it's just me. The dropdown menu is my last login time when this happens (I check...)

I *do* hear people say "not sure how I missed this thread!" quite often, I wonder if it is the same problem or if they are going to each section and really ARE overlooking things.

It's probably just me.

Willa
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote Willa

This has happened to me, too -- so you're not the only one, Amy.

Do you stay logged on? I mean, I usually have the "stay logged on" option active so I just come to the board and don't enter my name or password.    Just wondering if this could make a difference somehow.

Take Up and Read
Back to Top View Willa's Profile Search for other posts by Willa

folklaur
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged Quote folklaur

amyable wrote:
OK, guess it's just me. The dropdown menu is my last login time when this happens (I check...)

I *do* hear people say "not sure how I missed this thread!" quite often, I wonder if it is the same problem or if they are going to each section and really ARE overlooking things.

It's probably just me.

not just you. it happens to me all the time, exactly as you described. (i meant to reply when i first read your post - but it was Sat nite so the board was already closed. then i forgot to come back to the thread. )
Back to Top View folklaur's Profile Search for other posts by folklaur

amyable
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote amyable

Willa wrote:
This has happened to me, too -- so you're not the only one, Amy.

Do you stay logged on? I mean, I usually have the "stay logged on" option active so I just come to the board and don't enter my name or password.    Just wondering if this could make a difference somehow.

I'm almost always continually logged on. Sometimes my computer "hiccups" and everything gets logged out, but that doesn't seem to be the case when these "active topics" issues come up.

(glad I'm not the only one)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version