Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
We Pray to the Lord
 4Real Forums : We Pray to the Lord
Subject Topic: Daily Prayer for Financial Needs Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Mackfam
Board Moderator
Board Moderator
Non Nobis

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Jan 22 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Mackfam

mariB wrote:
I am just so thankful. I, of all people, have just secured a job for a really amazing salary and can still homeschool and be with our family!

I feel so blessed...our whole family does!

Thank you dearest Mother Mary for your intercession!

I'm rejoicing with you!!! Deo Gratias!!!

Back to Top View Mackfam's Profile Search for other posts by Mackfam Visit Mackfam's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 22 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

I've offered fervent prayers of thanksgiving to Our Lady for you today Mari, that was just the BEST reading!!!

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

Gloria JMJ
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 26 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Gloria JMJ

Please include me in this prayer thread. I am perpetually in need of help, so this is the place for me . Thank you for starting this .

And Great news Mary B. .

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 26 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Thank you Gloria, I will be praying for you and your needs.

Back to Top View aussieannie's Profile Search for other posts by aussieannie Visit aussieannie's Homepage

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged Quote mariB

Yes, thank dear ladies...this is truly a miracle indeed. We have been able to pay our honest debts and will continue to do so. I am so happy to contribute to our family. I am getting paid to homeschool our children which I never asked for nor in my wildest dreams ever imagined!

Praying for ALL you wonderful ladies! Continuing to pray this novena daily. I do want to purchase an "Our Lady of Perpetual Help" medal to wear as a devotion and daily thanksgiving and offering up of all these intentions here.

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

dakotamidnight
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged Quote dakotamidnight

May I be included please?

We just discovered a error on our mortgage to the tune of being $4500 behind. I have no idea how we will come up with it.

Please pray that our bus sells so that we can cover the error and fix our roof as well.
Back to Top View dakotamidnight's Profile Search for other posts by dakotamidnight Visit dakotamidnight's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

I will be praying for your needs daily and placing your intentions on the list!

Tina P.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: March 26 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Tina P.

Thank you for this topic, Anne. We are still struggling and have been discerning whether to make a big decision (asking for prayers about this on the Prayer forum) that might impact us financially further. I've been going through homeschooling books and trying to sell what we don't need as an adjunct to my husband's income, but that doesn't relieve our stress. My daughter started an Etsy site to help (as well as to save for college), but that's not working, either. Right about now, I'm just hoping for a miracle.

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 03 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Tina, I am so sorry to hear of your ongoing struggles, I will be praying daily for the miracle you need ~ thank you for bringing your intention here.

Becky Le
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: April 03 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Le

Just wanted to pop in on the eve of our Lord's resurrection to say thank you to all of you beautiful women for your prayers for my family! We have been blessed to be able to pay off all of our credit card debt and we have a plan to stay out of debt for good. Things are looking much brighter and I owe it all to God and to the prayers of people like you!

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: April 03 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Becky, that is just the best news that I'm reading Easter Sunday morning down here in Australia, I'll be offering prayers of thanksgiving and I rejoice with you at this wonderful update!

SuzanneG
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: April 05 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneG

Wonderful news, Becky!

Continuing to pray for all of your financial needs and intentions here, during this blessed EAster season!

Back to Top View SuzanneG's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneG

CatholicMommy
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 12 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged Quote CatholicMommy

(copying this from my original posting - I SO appreciate the prayers, and while I don't read all the prayer requests on here, I do always pray for "4real members' intentions" )

I have recently started a successful online business after several months of part-time and temp employment, but it's seemingly "too little, too late" and despite extremely careful financial planning and execution, I just simply can't pay this month's basic expenses (rent to start with). I have a financial advisor who has been *wonderful* and even he is amazed at how far I make very little stretch, so I have been assured time and again, my financial choices are not at fault (although I keep blaming myself for it all).

Will you please pray that God's will is revealed in this situation?

Right now, the only thing that brings me peace is that my son and I are together, there is no outside childcare involved except for a friend who occasionally watches him for short periods (I also watch this friend's daughters so it's more of a social thing for the children anyway!).

And there is peace in knowing that my business is successful. If it weren't for going INto it financially behind, we'd actually be very far ahead right now.

We just have no options of where to go or what to do if I can't pay the rent, let alone everything else upcoming.

We are praying a novena for this and another situation. May I humbly ask for your prayers as well?

Thank you so much... and God bless...

Back to Top View CatholicMommy's Profile Search for other posts by CatholicMommy Visit CatholicMommy's Homepage

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: July 12 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

I will add you to the OP list and will be praying daily to Our Lady of Perpetual Help for you and your financial needs!

CelesteMary
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Posted: Nov 10 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged Quote CelesteMary

Thanks for this beautiful idea of joining our prayer intentions.

I am seeking prayers for upcoming glaucoma surgery 11/17, general financial concerns. Do to the cost, my husband got cheaper insurance, covering less things for the coming year.

We just aren't able to keep up on everything. Constantly juggling bills. My husband's job, with so many lay-offs, that his job position remain secure in whatever direction God chooses to send him.

God always seems to pull through, but I would love to see our debts paid in full. Thanks for your prayers ladies. May God bless you all as I will be praying for your intentions as well.

aussieannie
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Nov 17 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged Quote aussieannie

Celeste, I'm so sorry to read this of this financial worry ~ particularly when it is connected to trying to obtain good health care. I will be remembering you especially in prayer to Our Lady of Perpetual Help in the coming months.

Vanna
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: July 11 2014 at 5:35pm | IP Logged Quote Vanna

May I be added to this list? My husband's job was recently cut. I pray he finds something quick! I have a job but now must cover the family for insurance which takes my weekly pay down to very little. My son is beginning college in a month and we have only one car. We must find him something to drive. Sigh. We have quite a bit of debt on top of all of this. So overall, very in need of financial prayers.

Thank you.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 3
  [Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version