Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Tea and Conversation
 4Real Forums : Tea and Conversation
Subject Topic: Just Gotta Say It!!! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
fishem001
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Sept 18 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged Quote fishem001

After talking a friend's head off tonight, I have realized something that just needs to be said...

THANK YOU!   

Thank you to all of you who are so creative and generous in sharing your ideas. Thank you to all you bloggers who allow us to peak inside your worlds - to see the mostly good, sometimes bad, and even the ugly. Thank you for being real. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your witness of faith. Thank you for bringing out beauty when it's sometimes impossible to see. Thank you for your support, jokes, laughter, ideas, sharing, your lives, and your families...

You give me hope and make me see how home school is a real blessing and is possible.

We have a priest at our parish who has said that there once was a time when true craftsman, artisans created beautiful things. In our fast pace world, it sometimes seems true artistry has been lost. However, each of you is an artisan in God's hands... You shape my world... and the world of tomorrow with children you so lovingly care for...

Thanks...
Emily
Back to Top View fishem001's Profile Search for other posts by fishem001

amyable
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 19 2007 at 5:03am | IP Logged Quote amyable

Back to Top View amyable's Profile Search for other posts by amyable

Mary G
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 19 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged Quote Mary G

Emily -- what a lovely post ... and I second (or third, rather) your thanks to everyone.... That's one of the reasons that I ALWAYS check in at 4real -- I love the community and get back so much more than I put in ....

Thanks Emily for reminding us of the joy of this community!

my website that combines my schooling, hand-knits work, writing and everything else in one spot!
Back to Top View Mary G's Profile Search for other posts by Mary G Visit Mary G's Homepage

Carole N.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 19 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged Quote Carole N.

Yes, thanks to all of you ladies who are so generous with your time, talent, and ideas. Learning at home has become ever so much more enjoyable since I joined this forum. And while the learning may not be perfectly implemented, I believe that my dc are receiving a much more Catholic and well-rounded education.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!

CKwasniewski
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 19 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged Quote CKwasniewski

Absolutely! The ideas for living the liturgical year here-- making it the center of life-- have completely refocussed my homeschooling in a way that I know the Lord is pleased with!

Thank you to all!

Blessings
ck
Back to Top View CKwasniewski's Profile Search for other posts by CKwasniewski

Wendy
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 19 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote Wendy

Here, here!

I check in almost every day, but don't often post because I'm not crafty (though I'd love to be), I follow a syllabus (because I'd go spinning off in 1,000 different directions if I didn't and my kids would end up living in our basement as adults), and I usually feel like I don't have anything to add.

I do, however, pray for all the prayer requests everyday. And I so appreciate the prayers, help, and ideas I've gotten here. So I want to say "Thank you!" too.

Momma to Grace, Sam, Ben, Maggie, Mary Cate, and Jamie
Back to Top View Wendy's Profile Search for other posts by Wendy

~Rachel~
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 20 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote ~Rachel~

I have to admit I the crafty and liturgical posts on here... they really do add inspiration to our homeschool!

THANK YOU all again!

Lighting a Fire
Back to Top View ~Rachel~'s Profile Search for other posts by ~Rachel~ Visit ~Rachel~'s Homepage

chicken lady
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: Sept 21 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged Quote chicken lady

Wonderful post and I add mt love and gratitude!
Back to Top View chicken lady's Profile Search for other posts by chicken lady Visit chicken lady's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version