Oh, Dearest Mother, Sweetest Virgin of Altagracia, our Patroness. You are our Advocate and to you we recommend our needs. You are our Teacher and like disciples we come to learn from the example of your holy life. You are our Mother, and like children, we come to offer you all of the love of our hearts. Receive, dearest Mother, our offerings and listen attentively to our supplications. Amen.

Active Topics || Favorites || Member List || Search || About Us || Help || Register || Login
Living Learning
 4Real Forums : Living Learning
Subject Topic: If you are new to Blogging.... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ShawnaB
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: May 04 2007 at 9:14pm | IP Logged Quote ShawnaB

...you must see Lissa's and company's new blog called Moms Who Blog. Some of our favorite Blog Queens are offering step-by-step how-to information...and letting the rest of us in on the mystery of blogging! Like, how to make your banner look pretty with a photo, or how to change color schemes...and much more! Stop on by, learn something, and tell everyone thanks for doing such a great thing for us newbie Bloggers!!

Donna
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 04 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged Quote Donna

Ohmygoodness!!! I never should have checked the board this late at night....I'll be up for hours playing with all the colors!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your know-how with us!!!

Jacob, Sam, and Regina with God
Grandbabies Leigha and Elsie

Moments Like These

Back to Top View Donna's Profile Search for other posts by Donna Visit Donna's Homepage

Chari
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: May 04 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged Quote Chari

Oh, Shawna! Perfect timing for THIS mom!

See you tomorrow!

Thanks!

oh, Donna......it is not late, it is only 9pm!

Wonder how late THIS mom will stay up, with an "out-of-town" husband

Blessings!

CathinCoffeland
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: May 06 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged Quote CathinCoffeland

Thank you! Thank You!
Back to Top View CathinCoffeland's Profile Search for other posts by CathinCoffeland Visit CathinCoffeland's Homepage

Tina P.
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 06 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged Quote Tina P.

I *did* see this the other night (too late to play, as Donna said). And now here I am tonight ... and it's *still* too late to play.    I wasn't able to research whether some other questions I had were answered.

I don't know how all you ladies have the *time* to dedicate to not only blogging, but upgrading them as well! I'll just scoot at my snail's pace behind the rest of you!

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 07 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote mariB

I am really new at blogging. Did you guys use Blogger on Google to set up a blogging account? I am such a rookie! What is the very first step?

Blogging seems to be such a GOOD idea in order to keep track of homeschooling and the beautiful memories of our lives.
Thanks.

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

stefoodie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged Quote stefoodie

Maybe those of you with specific questions can post here -- then we can try to answer them on the blog and post a link here?

Blogger's a really good place to start, Marianne.

mom to five
Back to Top View stefoodie's Profile Search for other posts by stefoodie Visit stefoodie's Homepage

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 07 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged Quote mariB

Thank you, Stef. I created a Blog. I'm so excited.('')

Now I need to figure out how to get photographs on from my DVD recorder.
That will be fun project.

Back to Top View mariB's Profile Search for other posts by mariB Visit mariB's Homepage

simplemama
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

Posted: May 14 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged Quote simplemama

I have Picasa, has anyone used the blogging part of that with google?

Also, how safe is it to post pictures online like this do you think?
Back to Top View simplemama's Profile Search for other posts by simplemama Visit simplemama's Homepage

JSchaaf
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 15 2007 at 9:58am | IP Logged Quote JSchaaf

stefoodie wrote:
Maybe those of you with specific questions can post here -- then we can try to answer them on the blog and post a link here?

I posted a question last night to the blog-it's hidden way down as a comment to the Hack Away post. It's about archives and Typepad. I just can't figure it out.

Thanks!
Jennifer
Back to Top View JSchaaf's Profile Search for other posts by JSchaaf

stefoodie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: May 15 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged Quote stefoodie

Hi, simplemama, I love Picasa but deleted it from my pc for now b/c we just have too many photo managing programs and sites. I'm trying to consolidate all our photos into one software/site that will do everything (like Picasa) so at some point we'll use it again. I did like using it when we had it -- loved all the capabilities!!!

Yay, Marianne!

mom to five
Back to Top View stefoodie's Profile Search for other posts by stefoodie Visit stefoodie's Homepage

mariB
Forum All-Star
Forum All-Star

Posted: May 18 2007 at 10:05am | IP Logged Quote mariB

I'm so excited! We were able to post photos at Blogspot. My question is regarding audio. I wrote a song and had it recorded a few years ago. It is an mp3 file. I really wanted to put it on the blog and dedicate it to my husband for our anniversary.

How do I do audio on blogspot?

stefoodie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posted: May 18 2007 at 4:26pm | IP Logged Quote stefoodie

mariB wrote:
How do I do audio on blogspot?

Answer here!

ETA: There was talk about Multiply-Blogger cross-posting that supposedly would make it easier to posts video on Multiply and have it appear on Blogger automatically; however, I heard that people were having problems with it and I didn't find anything new that says it works well. They may still be working on fixing it. If I hear anything, I'll let you know!

mom to five

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

[Add this topic to My Favorites] Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version